This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3545 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Happy202
@robbyjak, I respect where you're coming from... However, every single one of my votes went thru except for the 1... Duke came to me everyday asking the vote and I determined it, I feel like day in and day out I controlled the vote

Even the vote where I played my idol?
wow you are good!
3545 days 7 hours ago
Duke
@ Absol

That's alright, I was hoping you would give me a question but eh no sweat. I feel I deserve to win over Happy but ultimately each and everyone of you get say.
3545 days 7 hours ago
Duke
Duke, Happy, why should I vote for you when you had an alliance and backstabbed everyone in it?

@ Temeky
Vote for me because I played this game to win and I'm willing to own the game I played. If you wanna say you hate me your entitled to say that and I can see where your coming from. Perspective is everything though, you have people who will vilify and people like Robby who respect the way I chose to play. I want your vote because I want to win this game, it's the same thing that has motivated everything I've done while playing.
3545 days 7 hours ago
Duke
@robbyjak, I respect where you're coming from... However, every single one of my votes went thru except for the 1... Duke came to me everyday asking the vote and I determined it, I feel like day in and day out I controlled the vote

I think this statement is an example of how well I played. I gave Happy enough to make him feel in control so he wouldn't see who was really doing all the work behind the scenes. In truth, they're was a few votes that went far outside Happy's influence and even mine, the idol play being a good example.
3545 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Grats to everyone who has played this game. I have great respect for some of you, and hope we play again. Others... not so much. I have voted so good luck to both players in the f2. You will need it.
3545 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
Duke = If I would of stayed and me left would you stick with me and Happy to final 3, and if so well would you take to finals ?

Happy = Was I really your final 2 or did you have other things in mind?
3545 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
(PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR ANSWERS)
3545 days 7 hours ago
Duke
Sent you my answer Ray
3545 days 7 hours ago
Happy202
@me
Even the vote where I played my idol?
wow you are good!

notice how I said every voted except 1
3545 days 7 hours ago
Happy202
I never promised anybody anything that I didn't come thru... The only person I promised I would give my safety to was Duke... and look where that ending up, I stayed true to every word I gave and never did give a false word
3545 days 5 hours ago
Aesop
Ok, i have no questions for you two because frankly, it's not worth it to ask either of you any questions.

Happy, you didn't receive one vote in this game... but let me make this clear to you, it was only because you were immuned most days. You had no social game whatsoever and your strategical game was mediocre at best. The fact that you're sitting here acting like you're fuckin Rob Mariano is enough to make me and the rest of this jury puke. Stop the façade; you're not special in anyway.

Duke, your speech literally was the worst. considering yourself as an "afterthought" is an understatement. YOU DID NOTHING. you were anti-social, you had absolutely no strategic game, you were bad at challenges. The only thing you've shown me and the rest of this jury is the values of kissing the asses of people that ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. No matter what the hell you say tonight, you're not getting my vote. You were pretty much a beached whale in this game. And now, you'll get the treatment of a beached whale. enjoy

Honestly, I'm disgusted that i have to vote for one of you. The two people that should be in the f2 are the two people from my tribe that survived after i was voted out. But, I'm a jury member and I'm obligated to vote for someone, so whoever gets my vote... congrats.
3545 days 1 hour ago
Temeky
Wait a minute..

Ray, did you have an F2 deal with everyone? You had one with me from the start of the game..
3545 days ago
Happy202
@Temeky

the second Ray and I found out we were in the game together we made a final 2
3544 days 23 hours ago
me2013
wow now that really takes the cake.

It is a game, but DUKE you just disrespected the host and this entire cast.
Neither of you played anywhere near the best game, but you are there and we are obliged to vote for one of you. I personally am only voting BECAUSE I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE HOST THAN TO RUIN HIS GAME so one of you can thank the host when he reads my vote because without him - I would not have voted!

It is a game at the end of the day and I think we are all past caring to be honest.
3544 days 21 hours ago
galore
I am voting for duke Because he played the best game...
He didn't even do immunity Because he knew he was safe everytime...
Taking him to f2 was a mistake...
So pay for it Happy

People I loved during this game are
Me2013 and Aesop

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!