This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: Julius

Topic » Tribal Council #10: Julius

3541 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
Fuck i cant believe I forgot to post tribal .-. Votes won't have a due date, this is the final 5 so i trust you guys to send votes in. Sorry for the delay.

Me2013: last round it was 3-3, and your idol assured you were on the winning end. Do you think the lines are the same today, and it's now 3-2?
Duke: At this point in the game, are you considering who you would rather face in jury?
Happy: grats on immunity, do you think you needed it?
Robby: will today's vote be unified, scattered, or split?
Akshay: it's you against 4/5 former Tadhana members. Are those lines still drawn?
3541 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby: will today's vote be unified, scattered, or split?
i have no clue how this is going to go! so probably scattered haha
3541 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Me2013: last round it was 3-3, and your idol assured you were on the winning end. Do you think the lines are the same today, and it's now 3-2?

No, the guys were just using me as an extra vote, now that I am not immune they will vote for me. It is what it is. But at the end of the day I am on jury so I guess those who backstabbed me wont be getting my vote.... that pretty much just leaves one of them....

But goodluck to you all.
3541 days 6 hours ago
Happy202
Happy: grats on immunity, do you think you needed it?

obviously at final 5 immunity is always necessary, VERY excited to have it and confirm my spot in the final 4.
3541 days 4 hours ago
galore
Akshay: it's you against 4/5 former Tadhana members. Are those lines still drawn?

I hope not....Just scared right now
3540 days 21 hours ago
Duke
Duke: At this point in the game, are you considering who you would rather face in jury?

I think that starts to come into mind but you can't sacrifice the Now for the later. You have to get to the f2 to face the jury so right now that's what I'm most thinking about.
3540 days 9 hours ago
Duke
R we going get the votes tonight's Jimbo?
3539 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes.
3539 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
first vote.....
3539 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
3539 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
second vote.....
3539 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
third vote...
3539 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote....
3539 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
ninth person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor The Pitcairn Islands and the next member of our jury.....
http://gyazo.com/fead4a3d83ed69443bcce90e7be5385c

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!