This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9: Julius

Topic » Tribal Council #9: Julius

3542 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Come on in guys.

You cannot vote for Akshay tonight.

Akshay: How badly did you need immunity tonight?
me2013: Are people starting to consider who they would rather be in finals with?
Duke: The last vote was unified, will we see that again?
Happy: Why didn't you compete? Did you not think you needed it?
Robby: Are you worried about tonight?
Ray: You were so close, do you think you needed this immunity?

Please send me your votes by tomorrow, your next challenge is LIVE and will happen at 3PM CST/4PM EST on Sunday. I'll read the votes at some point tomorrow, not sure when so they're really not due until late. Please be quick though of course :P
3542 days 20 hours ago
Happy202
Happy: Why didn't you compete? Did you not think you needed it?

I do think I needed it but after I logged on the challenge had been on for 4 hours... I am currently on vaca for another day and Ray had about 50 comments on his blog already so I felt hopeless.
3542 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
I've been getting a vote in the last 3 tribals I've been in, I think I needed it the most and it fucking sucks that I was so close but it wasn't enough. If I'm voted out than it'll be because of another freaking spamming challenge.
3542 days 20 hours ago
galore
With sudden change of events people think am plotting against them
If you heard something about me.. Then get it clarified from me..
Again am open to strategy talks... I am so vulnerable that if I message anyone people think am working with them.. so this immunity has given me extra 2days in the game
3542 days 20 hours ago
me2013
me2013: Are people starting to consider who they would rather be in finals with?

finals? im not sure anyone will make the finals at this rate....
3542 days 19 hours ago
Duke
Duke: The last vote was unified, will we see that again?

Maybe, things are getting crazier n some people are scrambling. You can't really predict what people are going to do but you can hope they hold true to the word they gave you.
3542 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
I have the votes.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3542 days 2 hours ago
me2013
"stands up"
3542 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Umm I found this on exile......
3542 days 2 hours ago
me2013
"I think it is an idol?"
3542 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Id like to play this Idol on myself thanks
3542 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
The rules of survivor state that if someone plays a hidden immunity idol that all votes cast for them will NOT count. If they had the most votes then the person with the next most votes will leave the island.

This is a real immunity idol. All votes for me will not count.

I'll read the votes. (No parchment today sorry </3)
3542 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3542 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
ME does not count
3542 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3542 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
ME does not count

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!