This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: Julius

Topic » Tribal Council #7: Julius

3547 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Well, it looks like it's finally time to vote someone out after 2 quitters.

Ben: How does it affect others in the game when people quit?
Akshay: Do you think you needed immunity tonight?
me2013: How did you sleep last night? Erm I mean. How is your position at today's tribal council?
Duke: You merged with a majority, do you think that Tadhana members will stick together?
Happy: Do you think you needed immunity tonight?
Robby: You came pretty close to immunity. Did you need it?
Janice: This is the first time you've been to tribal council. Do you feel like people will have your back?
Ray: You would have been voted out, but were saved when Robert quit, do you feel like you're at risk to get voted out today?

Please send me your votes by tomorrow at 3PM CST/4PM EST. I'll post the next non-live challenge at that time, unless I don't get a vote from everyone, in which case I would read the votes at that time - however, once I get all your votes, I'll read them.

Good luck!
3547 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby: You came pretty close to immunity. Did you need it?
ya i think i might've its gonna really suck if i get out when i came so close to having immunity
3547 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
I think I might because apparently I was a threat but I wouldn't be scared of me. lmaoooo the tears
3547 days 9 hours ago
me2013
me2013: How did you sleep last night? Erm I mean. How is your position at today's tribal council?

Hmm well.... it was nice to feel safe and warm.... but hard to sleep tbh! I honestly have no idea what is going on - I've been a bit distracted.... exile island was hard on me both mentally and physically!
3547 days 9 hours ago
Duke
Duke: You merged with a majority, do you think that Tadhana members will stick together?

I'd really hope so.  I think it would be pretty cool to see us as the last five standing but you never know what everyone is thinking. Tonight will be a big stepping stone in one direction or the other.
3547 days 2 hours ago
Happy202
Happy: Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Absolutely, I feel like I"m a huge threat and would be an easy vote for everybody
3547 days ago
galore
Akshay: Do you think you needed immunity tonight?

Coming into the merge with a minority...Immunity is needed the most by me !
3546 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
I just received the last 2 votes, so it's time to read them.

if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3546 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
I'm using my idol.
3546 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Ray plays  a hidden immunity idol.
The rules of survivor state that anyone who plays a hidden immunity idol will negate all votes against them at that tribal council. If they had the most votes, then whoever had the next most votes will leave.
This is a real hidden immunity idol. All votes against Ray will not count.
3546 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
oh snap! *shocked face*
3546 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes.
3546 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote.....
3546 days 12 hours ago
Duke
*Eyes open wide*
Get your popcorn ready I guess
3546 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
3546 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
Doesn't count.

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!