This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3549 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Yes, that's right, individual immunity! DROP YOUR BUFFS! This time, it's a merge!

Your merged tribe name will be called "Julius"
In pearl islands, Rupert found a snake called Balboa and the merge tribe was named after him. Now, we will name the merged tribe after a frog that Andy met on exile island, and that me2013 also encountered. He liked to hide under a log. But, speaking of exile island, that twist is over.

Your first individual challenge will be ENDURANCE. At 3PM CST/4PM EST, I'll send a mail out to all of you as a reminder. Endurance works like this: I'll post the following phrase:

"A bunch of gibberish"

and you'll have 2 minutes to post "Forgot about dre"

Anyone who doesn't post within 2 minutes will fall off their tree. After an hour, it will be lowered to one minute.
If I go offline, or don't post for a long time, the challenge is still on, you must always stay alert.

Also, if I post the phrase "Shawty Fuckin What's Up Girl" Then you'll have 2 minutes to post "That head good?" The rules are the same for that, EXCEPT - if everyone posts within 2 minutes, the last person to post will fall off their tree.

Last person hanging on will win individual immunity and will be safe at the first tribal council as a merged tribe.

Good luck! I'll see you guys in about 3.75 hours :)
3549 days 17 hours ago
Absol
That head good.
3549 days 14 hours ago
Temeky
Here.
3549 days 14 hours ago
Happy202
Good Luck to all
3549 days 14 hours ago
Aesop
hi
3549 days 14 hours ago
Temeky
jimbo what the shit
3549 days 14 hours ago
Temeky
great the challenge starts whenever tengaged couldnt be more laggier than ever
3549 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
A bunch of gibberish
3549 days 14 hours ago
Happy202
Forgot about dre
3549 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
Forgot about dre
3549 days 14 hours ago
Temeky
Forgot about dre
3549 days 14 hours ago
Aesop
forget about dre
3549 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Robby Happy Stewen and Ben are still in and that's it

note: I said that the challenge would still be on if I didn't post, so anyone who went offline doesn't deserve this specific immunity :o I'm still sorry that I didn't post at first though
3549 days 14 hours ago
Absol
WELP
3549 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
A bunch of gibberish

reminder this one only lasts 2 minutes
3549 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
Forgot about dre

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!