This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #5

3551 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
Your next immunity challenge will be as still intact tribes. It will be completely non-live, you'll have a day to do it.

Let's welcome Me2013 back from exile island. I bet you're wondering what tribe she'll join. Well, she had the least points, so it's only fair that she joins the underdogs. *throws her a black buff*

That leaves the numbers uneven, so the highest score from the Underdogs will switch to the overdogs. Ray, come get your yellow buff. You're on the overdogs now!

New tribes:
Overdogs Tribe:
Ray (GentlemanG)
Ben (Aesop) 
Robert (Disneygeek)
Stewen Temeky) 
Akshay (Galore)

Underdogs Tribe:
me (me2013)
Duke (Duke) 
Happy (Happy202)
Robby (Robbyjak)
Janice (Absol)
3551 days 17 hours ago
Duke
Wow, original Tadhana
3551 days 17 hours ago
Temeky
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
3551 days 17 hours ago
Absol
TADHANA IS BACK YAAAAAAAAAAS :*
3551 days 17 hours ago
Happy202
TADHANA
TADHANA
TADHANA
3551 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
I'm back in the game folks!!
3551 days 7 hours ago
me2013
wow way to make a girl feel special - Well, she had the least points, so it's only fair that she joins the underdogs. *throws her a black buff*
3550 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
Sorry that I"m posting this late, I took an accidental nap and I thought that I was posting this at 4 today lol

This challenge is simple and it works like this: Everyone will send me 2 words that start with the letter "E." Your team will score a point for every letter of the words that I am sent. I'll hopefully get 10 words from each team. THE TWIST: If a word is sent by more than one person, it won't count for any of them.
3550 days 17 hours ago
me2013
How long do we have?
3550 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
a day
3549 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
I have all the words in so I'll reveal a little bit early!
3549 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Only one word was cancelled out. This word was epiphenomenalism and was used by Ray and Me2013. Neither of them will score for that word.
3549 days 20 hours ago
Absol
i really like pizza crust
3549 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
First up for the Overdogs, we have ROBERT!

Robert said:

Enlightenment
Ebullioscope

Both are real english words, so he scores 25 points!

The overdogs send up JANICE!

Janice said:

electroencephalograph
electrodynamometer

I spoke too soon up there, it turns out that electroencephalograph was said by another contestant, so Janice only scores 18 points. We'll see in a little bit who also lost out on that long-ass word.
3549 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Overdogs: 25
Underdogs: 18
3549 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
Next up for the Overdogs is BEN!

Ben said:

extraterrestrial
exponential

Both are real english words, scoring him 27 points!

The underdogs' next player is HAPPY!

Happy said:

Ecclesiography
éclaircissement

These are both real words, neither of which were used by other contestants, so he scores 29 points!

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!