This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5: "Overdogs"

Topic » Tribal Council #5:..

3551 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Come on in, guys.

You must send me who you want to vote off of the tribe by tomorrow at 3PM CST/4PM EST.

Steve: You came into this with the most points. Does that make you feel like you're truly in the best position, or will it make you a target?
Ben: Are you comfortable tonight?
Robert: You guys seemed to be working well as a team, what went wrong at the challenge?
Stewen: What do you base your vote on?
Akshay: There hasn't been a split tribal yet this season, do you think this vote will be more split or will it be another virtually agreed upon vote?

Good luck to you all, I'll read the votes once I've received them or at 4PM CST. No vote is a self-vote.
3551 days 18 hours ago
Temeky
On the tribes current position.

Everyone, please send in your vote asap, I just want this overwith.
3551 days 18 hours ago
disneygeek
i would say if it didnt cause controversy
3551 days 18 hours ago
galore
Akshay: There hasn't been a SPLIT tribal yet this season, do you think this vote will be MORE split or will it be another virtually agreed upon vote?

I will just say wait and watch what happens...
3551 days 18 hours ago
Aesop
Ben: Are you comfortable tonight?

It's survivor; you can never be too comfortable. but tonight, I feel like I'm not a real target.
3551 days 18 hours ago
steve4280
Steve: You came into this with the most points. Does that make you feel like you're truly in the best position, or will it make you a target? 

I have absolutely no idea to be honest but I'm loyal and trustworthy but still u never know for sure
3551 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
4/5 votes.
3551 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
I got all the votes very early, so I'll read them tonight.
3551 days 18 hours ago
Temeky
WOO
3551 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Does anyone have an idol and want to play it? If so, do it now.
3551 days 18 hours ago
disneygeek
yay
3551 days 18 hours ago
disneygeek
*stands up*
3551 days 18 hours ago
disneygeek
*sits back down bc i dont have it*
3551 days 18 hours ago
Temeky
*stands up*
3551 days 18 hours ago
Temeky
*goes to the bathroom*
3551 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes, then.

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!