This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DROP YOUR BUFFS!

Topic » DROP YOUR BUFFS!

3554 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Tikiano is no more - Tandang is no more - even the powerhouse Tadhana no longer exists.

Now, you are all one tribe.

I'll start you off with a non-live challenge from last season - it was the first competition after the merge in Survivor: Seychelles, so I thought I'd bring it back for right now - however, since I revealed my secret algorithm, I won't do it the same way. Don't try to manipulate the system, just give me honest answers, because there's NO way for you to know what the system will be.

All I need you guys to do is this: Send me a ranking of the other 11 remaining castaways. The person at the top of your list, ranked #1, is your closest ally. The person at the bottom, ranked #11, is your biggest target or the person you trust least.

I can't say anything about what these lists will determine. Please be honest. The only thing I'll disclose for now is that they will be 100% private. If you have a secret ally or a secret target, you can factor that into your rankings without any worries of people finding out.

Here's a template you can use if you want:

BOTTOM

I'd like to give a special shout out to Jake (MonkeyBoy94) You won't be making the top 11 if you don't submit a list. You didn't show up to the last challenge, and you didn't send in a vote even with 15 extra hours to vote. And now you're at 1 day activity? I'll be medically evacuating you for inactivity if you don't participate in this.

Good luck everyone! I'll need your lists by tomorrow at 3PM CST / 4PM EST and that's when I'll reveal what's happening! Unless I get all 12 lists early and then I'll read it ASAP!

I'd like to again apologize for my inactivity yesterday, I had some serious trauma in my life and I couldn't get on a computer, not even for stars.
3554 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Damn I guess I won't bother to jive jake my 1 then
3554 days 1 hour ago
Temeky
Holy crap that happened quicker than I expected
3553 days 23 hours ago
Duke
Yea wasn't expecting the merge yet but always a joy to make one
3552 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm done with calculating stuff and ready to reveal the results!
3552 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
But first order of business:

Jake, who is now inactive for 2 days, failed to send a list in. The medical team has shipped him off of the island, he's out.
3552 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
You guys dropped your buffs. I'm going to put them in the fire.
3552 days 18 hours ago
Temeky
BUT WE WORKED SO HARD ON THEM
3552 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
...and bring out 10 new ones.

Here's how it worked: If you were ranked 1st on someone's list, you got +5 points, and 2nd got +4 - all the way down until the person ranked last gets -5. I've taken all of your scores and ranked you.

The 5 people with the highest scores will form a new tribe, called the "Overdogs." These 5 are.....

Steve (Steve4280)
Ben (Aesop) 
Robert (Disneygeek)
Stewen Temeky) 
Akshay (Galore)

The next 5 people will form a different tribe, the "Underdogs," consisting of:

Ray (GentlemanG) 
Duke (Duke) 
Happy (Happy202)
Robby (Robbyjak)
Janice (Absol) 

Me (Me2013) had the lowest score of everyone, and will go to exile island until I say she can return :O
3552 days 17 hours ago
steve4280
Wats going on
3552 days 17 hours ago
steve4280
This is crazy
3552 days 17 hours ago
Duke
Well looks like my old tribe minus Me is is still kicking. Welcome Ray!
3552 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
lol whoa
3552 days 17 hours ago
Aesop
I knew something was up... no way we would merge so soon. =P
3552 days 17 hours ago
disneygeek
i was 3rd most  trusted? aww thanks :$

hope my new tribe does well :)
3552 days 17 hours ago
Happy202
LOVE my tribe

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!