This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #2

3573 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll post it at 4PM CST (5PM EST) today. If I don't get the votes early, and read them at that time, then I'll post it right after I'm done with that.
It will be non-live and it will last 3 hours.
First place wins immunity and a clue to the idol. Last place wins a date with me :) but it won't be a real date, it's at tribal council, so don't get excited.
3573 days 11 hours ago
me2013
damn... thought I was gonna get lucky then!
3573 days 10 hours ago
galore
Lets just win this one :D
3573 days 10 hours ago
disneygeek
Aww I was hopin for a date with u Dx
3573 days 8 hours ago
Duke
Sweet sounds good to me
3573 days 3 hours ago
steve4280
Mine is cool
3573 days 3 hours ago
Temeky
My Tengaged is barely working.

Also I cant be on for 3 hours, I have to go to bed in like an hour.
3573 days 3 hours ago
steve4280
Lol
3573 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
You guys are getting your first look at the new Tikiano tribe. Connor voted out at the first tribal council of the season, and Ray standing in his place.

Tadhana, Tandang, I'll take the immunity statues back *grabs http://gyazo.com/834051c0a7df9b7f1c0fa769182e1058 * and stacks them like they are in that picc

Immunity is back up for grabs! Once again, 2 tribes will get immunity, and one will go to tribal council.

Here's how the challenge works:

I've randomized your tribes in lists and created these matchups:

Jake (MonkeyBoy84) versus Janice (Absol)
Stewen Temeky) versus Me (Me2013)
Robby (Robbyjak) versus Cameron (Wiseman)
Duke (Duke) versus Steve (Steve4280)
Andy (amf7410) versus Michael (MIchaelf1114)
Ben (Aesop) versus Robert (Disneygeek)
Ray (GentlemanG) versus Happy (Happy202) versus Akshay (Galore)

These will all be put into polls, which will be open for 3 hours. Your goal is to get as many votes as you can. If you have the most votes in your matchup, you get a point for your tribe!
Each team has 5 chances to score, and there will be 7 points total.
The tribe with the most points wins immunity AND a clue to the idol. If it's Tikiano or Tandang, they'll get the first clue, while Tadhana is fighting for the second clue.
The tribe with the second most points wins immunity.
The tribe with the least points is the loser and will have to vote the second person out of this game.
If there is a tie in points, I will use a tiebreaker. The tiebreaker is this: Every percentage for your team is added together. Higher total beats the lower total in a tie.

The winning tribe will select one person from the losing tribe to go to exile island. This person won't vote at tribal council, and can't be voted for at tribal council. They'll be completely cut off from the game until the next challenge.

These polls will last 1 day due to inconveniences of the host and the castaways.

Good luck players
3573 days 3 hours ago
Temeky
^Same.

Tengaged is really screwing up for all of us.
3573 days 3 hours ago
steve4280
Just try guys stop complaining it won't help
3573 days 3 hours ago
steve4280
We're all under the same bridge
3573 days 3 hours ago
Temeky
Im not giving up that easily though.
3573 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
That's why I'm making it last a whole day. It never stays like this for that entire amount of time.
3573 days 3 hours ago
me2013
good luck Temeky
You and I can just go out for lunch if you want.....
3573 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
It's speeding up right now.
It'll slow back down, then speed back up. I extended it to one day so that you'll have a reasonable amount of those highs and lows.

It's not my fault that tengaged is laggy. I'm trying to compensate

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!