This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

3575 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Come on in, guys.

This challenge is somewhat similar to the first challenge of last season.

Each person on your tribe has a duty.

Each team will have 2 divers, 1 runner, a puzzle solver, and a torch lighter.

The divers will have to dive a total of 16 times - so if one of them is inactive, one person has to go 16 times, but if they're both active, it's much faster. To dive, you must post, in seperate posts, "Dives down" "Grabs puzzle piece" and "Swims back"

Once all 16 puzzle pieces have been retrieved, the runner has to post "runs" 8 times. Then they will post "Gives puzzle pieces"

Then, the puzzle solver will do something quite self-explanatory: They will solve a puzzle which I will send in mails when they are given the puzzle pieces. When they're done, they have to send me a screenshot of the completed puzzle. Once that happens, the torch lighter will post "Lights torch" and then "burns flag"

The first tribe to finish this will win immunity.

Now, this is considered semi-live. Everyone has to show up at some point around the challenge - however, if someone is inactive, their team can still finish, it just slows the team down. Here are the ways you can compensate for inactives:
-If there is only 1 diver, then they will do all 16 dives themself.
-If the runner is inactive, then you have to wait 10 minutes after the puzzle pieces were ready, and then one of the divers can do it.
-If the puzzle solver is inactive, you're up shit creek without a paddle.
-If the torch lighter is inactive, you have to wait 10 minutes, and then the puzzle solver can fill in.

This challenge will begin tomorrow at 4PM CST/5PM EST. Please start claiming your roles now, any unclaimed roles will be randomized right before the challenge. You can claim roles publically in this forum.
-if you think you'll be inactive, then be a diver, but make sure that one of the divers will be there.
-if you can't send screenshots, or are bad at puzzles, don't be the puzzle solver.

First team to finish wins immunity - also, there's a hidden idol somewhere in the comments of something on tengaged that you don't have to be on exile island to find. You'll receive a clue to that.
Second team to finish wins immunity - but no clue.
The team that doesn't finish has to vote someone out. Then, Ray will join your team to replace them.

Good luck
3575 days 4 hours ago
Absol
i can do whatever
3575 days 4 hours ago
Temeky
im slightly confused...
3575 days 3 hours ago
me2013
I will be a diver.....
BUT I have a meeting so need to go first and can only stay for 30 minutes.......

I can't do any of the other things cause I sill ahve to leave at 730 am AEST(5.30pmEST/430pmEST)
3575 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
ill do anything
3575 days 2 hours ago
Duke
I can dive or light the torch, can't send a screen shot till my tablet gets back, sorry guys.
3574 days 20 hours ago
Happy202
I dib on puzzle solver for my tribe
3574 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Tadhana:
Janice (Absol) DIVER
Happy (Happy202) PUZZLE SOLVER
Duke (Duke) TORCH LIGHTER
Robby (Robbyjak) RUNNER
Me (Me2013) DIVER

The other 2 tribes still need to get they shit 2getha though!
3574 days 11 hours ago
me2013
3574 days 11 hours ago
Temeky
trust me we got this
3574 days 11 hours ago
Connor_
I can't make it :( I'm on vacation
3574 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Connor will be a diver then since it's the easiest to compensate for
3574 days 10 hours ago
Temeky
we may or may not got this
3574 days 5 hours ago
disneygeek
I'm good @ puzzles
3574 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
Here
3574 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Steve (Steve4280) RUNNER
Andy (amf7410) TORCH LIGHTER
Ben (Aesop) PUZZLE SOLVER
Cameron (Wiseman) DIVER
Akshay (Galore) DIVER

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!