This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribe Reveal

Topic » Tribe Reveal

3576 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
is NOT happening today! It will happen on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Your first task, the one that I've been vaguely hyping this whole time, will be this:

Everyone will mail me a vote for who they want to be a TEAM CAPTAIN. You cannot vote for yourself. This is someone you think is a leader of the group, or maybe someone you trust alot. The most votes will obviously have the burden of choosing teams, which can be good or bad - they will also receive something else, which will stay inside THIS ENVELOPE http://gyazo.com/5e725a5d646138ade03b770954fa1a41

Votes are due tomorrow at 4PM CST/5PM EST/2PM Pacific. That's when I'll reveal who had the most votes, and is when teams will be chosen - the team picking will be non-live, too.

Your first tribal immunity will begin Wednesday at 3PM CST/4PM EST/1PM Pacific, as this is the time that almost all of you said you could make it in your applications. It will be semi-live, so you can be late, but try to be on around then. I thought I'd let you know ahead of time, since it's semi-live.
3576 days 8 hours ago
Absol
i would fuck that envelope js
3576 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
@Absol

We'll see if your fellow castaways vote for you to have it. If they do, you can do whatever you want to it.
3576 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
wink wink
3576 days 8 hours ago
Absol
vote for me friends i will pick all the shitty players so the ot can be koror and i can be stephenie laGROSSa
3576 days 8 hours ago
Temeky
vote for me so i can be a whore
3576 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Interesting
3576 days 5 hours ago
steve4280
I can be a captain
3576 days 5 hours ago
steve4280
I wanna be team captain but it really doesn't matter tho
3575 days 14 hours ago
me2013
Wednesday at 3PM CST/4PM EST/1PM Pacific

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did you forget someone!?
ME = Thursday 6am! (AEST)
3575 days 14 hours ago
me2013
voted for #absol - after asking so nicely who could refuse!
3575 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Well, it looks like Ray is a captain!
3575 days 5 hours ago
Temeky
WOOOO
3575 days 5 hours ago
steve4280
Grats ray
3575 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm sure you're all wondering who the other captain is. In a cast of 16, there would obviously be 2 captains, and 2 teams of 8.

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!