This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic 4

Topic » Topic 4

3024 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is soon to be released and is set to bring in millions it’s opening week. This begs the question, are you #TeamBatman or #TeamSuperman?
3024 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:

#TeamBatman all the way! He is brooding, mysterious and has his own batmobile.
3024 days 10 hours ago
imprincearthur
#TeamSuperman this was too simple of a question to answer.  I am a fan of both but since the release of Smallville and now the man of Steel movies I am superman all the way.  I am a big fan of Gotham but the dark Knight movies is something I could not get into.
3024 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandon

BATMAN!!! Hell defianly beat superman no doubt!
3024 days 3 hours ago
kaylee21
F them both. I'm all #TeamCatwoman which btw, they need to make a second movie. I've always loved the fierce, feline character that she is. But, out of the two, i choose Batman, he's a bad ass. He'd totally devour superman in a heartbeat.
3024 days 2 hours ago
Likeaboss
Okay let's be honest, if you're not #TeamBatman are you even real? Batman is badass!
3024 days ago
SummerRae101
Kylie:

#TeamBatman , he's the only superhero that could actually be real as far as we know so, he wins! and Christian bale is hot!
3023 days 23 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Oh, #TeamBatman for SURE! Who can't resist the Dark Knights sexy (and, let's face it, sometimes funny) deep voice and his alter ego being a sophisticated multi millionaire? He has it all, and is definitely getting my vote for Batman vs. Superman.
3023 days 22 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
#TeamBatman.

Look. If you'd look anything up before, Superman in this flick is evil. So, by logic, good wins over evil. Don't know how, but Batman will win. Otherwise, it will be a great twist.
3023 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
#TeamBatman because he's had way more movies and villains

im glad that wonder woman is in the film though because #GirlPower
3023 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I think Superman wins,
But batman is much hotter and is a better superhero.
#TeamBatman
3023 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_78
#TeamSuperman!

Superman has actual superhuman powers, Batman is a regular human with gadgets.
3023 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
why I'm #teambatman all the way hunty there has been only one superman hotter then any of the batmans and that was the superman from smallville literally the only one
3023 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
@Cameron,

If you are going by Hot factor, Yes there have only been a few of the superman's that have been hot and Tom Welling(Smallville) is a defintie Hottie and also the one from man of steel Henry Cavill, Without a doubt is also a hottie.

Henry Cavill-http://cdn-maf0.heartyhosting.com/sites/muscleandfitness.com/files/styles/full_node_image_1090x614/public/superman-rotator.jpg?itok=zp5ceRDn

Tom Welling-http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/365/35ea4090-378e-0132-0a2b-0eae5eefacd9.jpg?w=684&h=513&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70
3023 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
touche touche
3023 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
@Brandon,

Honestly, Unless Batman has some kind of fancy Kryptonite gadget i can see superman winning because he was actually born a superhero and was not made into one as he came into our world from the planet krypton.

#GOSUPERMAN!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!