This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: Bat Egin

Topic » Tribal Council #14: Bat Egin

3355 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
Bye Clair
3355 days 10 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
lol :)
3354 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
*smiles at everyone*

A threat will always be a threat. ;-)

I don't know if it's a curse or a blessing. *shrugs shoulders*

*stands up and starts handing out the flower necklaces and bracelets*

*gives flower necklace and bracelet to Sim and Jake W.*

I tried to reach out to the both of you during pre-merge, but you didn't reply to my message to each one of you. I don't know if you don't like me or you just hate me. ;-)

*gives flower bracelet and necklace to Nick*

Thank you for thinking about me as a threat. At least I made one or more of you feel threatened with my presence. Isn't it flattering on my part? By the way, keep playing both sides. ;-)

*gives flower necklace and bracelet to Courtney*

Thanks for "trying" to reach out to me and saying "you like me". I don't know if those were genuine, because you ended up voting for me. It's either you were scared to be targeted or you were just plain hypocrite. :-)

*gives flower necklace and bracelet to CJ*

I don't know if you were being genuine with me throughout my stay in the game, but you never voted with me. You were just playing a "spy" to fill in the other side what's going on in our side. Don't act like you're sad voting me out with that emoticon. You know you're happy. We all know I am the only one, who is genuine with what she feels, in this game. Good luck with your act. ;-)

And to the three people, who are, at least, showed humanity in this game. :-)

*gives flower necklace and bracelet to Kelly*

Girl, I never voted for you. :') I'm hurt because I know I fought for you not to leave last time. But I'm happy to see the loyal side of Kelly, the funny side of Kelly, and the not-so-b***** side of Kelly. Girl, just a piece of advice, because I know you are a good person. You can voice out your opinions without being so loud. You can say it in a very classy way. It's more admirable as a woman. :-) *hugs*

*gives flower necklace and bracelet to John*

Oh well. I know you had a promise with me that you will never write my name down. I don't know if that's the reason why you self-voted. In a way, I'm happy that you did. At least you fulfilled your promise. I know you love foods, so I'm going to cook a delicious food for you in Ponderosa. That is, if you get voted out in the game. *hugs*

*gives flower necklace and bracelet to Erik*

The last flower necklace and bracelet goes to you, Erik. :-)

*tears of joy*

Oh wait... I don't know where to start. Uhm... Thank you. Thank you for everything. :') You are the reason why I didn't end up quitting this game. God knows how I already wanted to leave this game because of so much negative energy, but I always say to myself that there is still a way for this game to have a winner with a good heart. :-) I am not a quitter, so I just waited for the day when I would be voted out... and this is the day. I'm happy that I gained a friend in this game. You stuck with me up to the very end. Good luck, Erik, and I hope you take home the crown. *hugs tightly* Win this for me, okay?

Erik, John, and Kelly have a chance to get my vote. :-)

*walks up to Jimbo*

*shrugs shoulders*

I am your friend outside the game, so you know how much I dislike negative environment. I tried. But this game is not for me. I hope I made you happy now, Jimbo. I surpassed my doble-digit placement. I'm happy that I proved to myself that I can still play this game with heart. :-) *hugs*

*watches as my torch being snuffed*

Bye everyone. Be nice to one another. :-)

*waves goodbye*

Ponderosa, here I come!
3354 days 22 hours ago
TallaRejaei
bitch...
3354 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
What?! What did I say something wrong, Courtney? I said, "I don't know." :-)

You are guilty if that is true. :-)
3354 days 22 hours ago
TallaRejaei
girl bye, you got voted out, you arent supossed to be here, get lost, go eat some of your fucking flowers, i heard they were edible before you touched them with all the blood on your hands
3354 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
<3 Clair
3354 days 22 hours ago
TallaRejaei
i did actuallu like you girl, but not no more
3354 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
Why, Courtney? Am I the one supposed to be mad because I just got voted out? You should be happy. :-)

I didn't say something bad, Courtney, unless it's true. ;-)

Was it because you know I'm not going to vote for you? :-)
3354 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
*hugs Kelly*
3354 days 22 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
you only approached me at merge when it was you or me?
3354 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
I approached you pre-merge, Sim. :-)

I approached you during merge with the other fresh faces. I didn't try to vote you out that time. You were the one who tried to target me with Nick. ;-)
3354 days 22 hours ago
cjuddy
My emoticons do tend to get me in trouble... I have never been good at goodbyes and truth be told that is why I rarely post them
3354 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
Thanks for the message, CJ. :-)
3354 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*Hugs Clair and waves Goodbye*

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!