This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3364 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
This immunity challenge will be tonight rather than tomorrow because of Easter. However, I will not be online. I am leaving in 20 minutes and this is not enough notice for a live challenge. We will have a non-live challenge.

First, I have an announcement. We are switching tribes. Drop your buffs!

The top 2 members of Zaletu will stay on Zaletu, while the bottom 2 will switch to Porrota.
http://gyazo.com/14b0f7c2ede8b22462f62456c9ab122c

The top 3 members of Porrota will stay on Porrota, while the bottom 3 will switch to Zaletu.
http://gyazo.com/56d1a44f756c52e385ecaad445d30c1a

The top 2 Members of Hiru will go to Zaletu, while the bottom 2 will go to Porrota.
http://gyazo.com/67568404ea0d4799ec63caa14bc067e1

Zaletu Tribe:
Connor (cjuddy) #Porrota #Zaletu #Zaletu
Nick (Manalord) #Porrota #Zaletu #Zaletu
Clair (haycsclair) #Porrota #Porrota #Zaletu
Adam (adamsel) #Porrota #Porrota #Zaletu
Matt (mrcool) #Zaletu #Porrota #Zaletu
Sim (SomebodyAwesome) #Zaletu #Hiru #Zaletu
Jake T (Tundrahenry101) #Porrota #Hiru #Zaletu

Porrota Tribe:
Austin (BatmanTDI) #Zaletu #Zaletu #Porrota
Courtney S (TallaRejaei) #Zaletu #Zaletu #Porrota
Andalib (Sackeshi) #Zaletu #Porrota #Porrota
Erik (ItsOfficial) #Porrota #Porrota #Porrota
Jake W (Warthhogs) #Zaletu #Porrota #Porrota
John (Coffeybean94) #Porrota #Hiru #Porrota
Kelly (Kelly0412) #Porrota #Hiru #Porrota

Your immunity challenge is simple. One member of your tribe will create a forum. The goal is to get as many posts as you can in the forum. You may not post until 2 other members of your tribe have posted after you. That means that the person who posts the forum can't post again until 2 people have posted in the forum.

You may post more than one forum, and they'll all be added up at the end. However, each player may only post in one of the forums. The forum you post in first will be the only one where your posts count! I'll delete your posts in any other one of the forums for this challenge! If you break the rules and I have to start deleting posts, it can snowball and cut a score in half or less, so I recommend that you only use one forum.

This challenge will end tomorrow at 4PM EST. Title the forum "Challenge 6" and I can figure out which tribe it's for
3364 days 11 hours ago
BatmanTDI
another one..
3364 days 11 hours ago
adamsel
I hate you jimbo. We just did this in bingo's
3364 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
*hugs tribe mates*

We can do this, Zaletu! :-)

#ZaletuForTheWin
3364 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
You will not be penalized for posting in the other tribe forum, but it will count toward their total...
3363 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
ZALETU
WINS
IMMUNITY!
3363 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
Yay
3363 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yay!!!
3363 days 13 hours ago
mrcool
Yay
3363 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Good job, tribe mates! :-)

*hugs*

#ZaletuForTheWin

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!