This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4: Porrota

Topic » Tribal Council #4: Porrota

3369 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Please vote by tomorrow at 7:30PM EST.

Remember that the twists from Challenge #2 will apply today! Extra votes for many, and for one of you, the inability to vote.

Steve (Steve4280): What is going on?
Clair (haycsclair): Could we see a tie today?
Erik (ItsOfficial): How will the vote count affect the tribal council?
Adam (adamsel): Is the tribe preparing for a live challenge tomorrow by voting out someone weak?
Nick (Manalord): What type of bear do you like best
Connor (Cjuddy): Do you enjoy toasted bread
John (Coffeybean94): What do you think of the dead eyes in the logo
Carson (CarsonWorld): Is the majority from last time going to be together again? 
Jake (TundraHenry101): What car company is your favorite?
Kelly (Kelly0412): Is there going to be a big dramatic tribal council right now?
3369 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly (Kelly0412): Is there going to be a big dramatic tribal council right now?

I'm here
So yes
3369 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake (TundraHenry101): What car company is your favorite?

Tf kinda question is this. And I guess ford because I like mustangs. Id like a better question plz...
3369 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
Connor (Cjuddy): Do you enjoy toasted bread

Very much so! Toasted bread and garlic butter is amazing.
Onto the topic of the challenge, I just want to point out the vast amount of fuckups that our tribe had. There is obviously a lack of communication within our tribe so moving forward we need to work on that.. that is all
3369 days 9 hours ago
steve4280
Steve4280): What is going on?

To be conpletely honest what's going on is were losing and the tribe is clearly divided so I'll tribe is honestly fucked up man tbh. There's not a lot if trust left in this tribe espicially after last vote so let's see what happens this time
3369 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Jake (TundraHenry101)

Is there a line in the sand
3369 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake (TundraHenry101) Is there a line in the sand?

Yes I definitely think that our first tribal definitely devided things... Who am I to say that those alliances are solid tho. Anything can happen with that double vote twist thing so I'm excited yet nervous to see where everyone's loyalty lies after this vote, whether it be myself going home or not.
3369 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
Adam (adamsel): Is the tribe preparing for a live challenge tomorrow by voting out someone weak?

I mean that would be a decent strategy but its more of who we can trust
3369 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Adam
Nick
Cj

They are voting me
Whoops!
3369 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
considering i haven't decided who i'm voting for, nor have i sent in a vote, I dont know how you can say with certainty that i'm voting you
3369 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
lol especially since i dont have a vote today. i just realized that
3369 days 9 hours ago
steve4280
Adam,nick and cj literally just told me they're voting kelly
3369 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
i chose box 3 at the challenge so your welcome for that sicne that won us the challenge, but i cant vote. oh well
3369 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
Steve literally just told me he was voting jake
3369 days 9 hours ago
adamsel
i dont have a vote. how could i vote kelly? lol
3369 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
I bet you can't even Steve while you sip your starbucks chai latte in your uggs

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!