This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3372 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
First of all, I'm sure you'll notice that these will be titled "immunity challenge" rather than specifying individual or tribal. This may or may not be related to nobody noticing last challenge being titled "individual" the ENTIRE TIME (just kidding. I like to do it this way)

NOTE: I was going to post this at 7:45 but it took too long to write so 8:00 will have to do. Sorry :(

Anyways; Erik, Courtney M, I'll take those necklaces back.

*rips cloth off of tribal immunity idol* THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE PLAYING FOR!

http://tinyurl.com/NavarreTribal

Anyways, I'm going to assume that after an immediate tribal council, most of you are either feeling confident or ruffled. Today, I've got the perfect challenge for immediately after both tribes had to draw lines and have drama or whatever that was.

Each of you may choose to smash a pot.

If you smash pot 1, your tribe scores a point.
If you smash pot 2, your tribe scores 2 points and you will receive an extra vote AGAINST YOU next time you attend tribal council.
If you smash pot 3, your tribe scores 3 points and you can not vote the next time you attend tribal council.
If you smash pot 4, your tribe doesn't score a point, and you will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol.
If you smash pot 5, your tribe LOSES one point, and you get to cast an extra vote next time you go to tribal.
If you smash pot 6, your tribe loses 3 points, and you will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol AND an cast extra vote next time you go to tribal.
If you do not smash a pot, your tribe doesn't score and you also don't get anything.

I will reveal the scores.
I will reveal how many people chose positive, and how many people chose not to be positive.
I will not reveal how many of each specific pot was broken.
I will not reveal what pot any one of you smashed.
I will reveal if you do not smash a pot.

The tribe with more points wins immunity and all 10 members will have a 1 in 20 chance of winning. They will not receive a hidden immunity clue; if you want one, you'll have to pick an option that gives you that.

In the case of a tie, the tribe with more people choosing a positive option will win. If that is a tie, then the tribe with more people choosing a negative option will lose (not counting the neutral score idol clue one). If that is also a tie, then all rewards and penalties still count, but both tribes head to tribal council. (Please don't double-tie but this would be cool too I guess, just not for you guys)

Remember that the extra votes or nullified votes will only last to your next tribal council.

You have 23 hours to MAIL me your choice (since it is anonymous) DO NOT POST IT HERE! I will not count it if you post it here, I will assume you are bullshitting your tribe tbh.

High enough stakes today? I definitely think this challenge follows a double tribal nicely. Let's see which tribe emerged from that with more tribal trust. GO!!!
3372 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
Oh boy lol
3372 days 11 hours ago
TallaRejaei
so they wont know what i pick?
3372 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
@Court

Nobody will know what you pick except me
3372 days 10 hours ago
steve4280
I'm sayin this to the tribe: I think we should all pick pot 3 then we'll have a gauranteed win
3372 days 10 hours ago
steve4280
To the porrota tribe
3372 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Note to anyone who wants a clue:

They will be sent at the end of the challenge.

Sorry for not specifying earlier.
3372 days ago
CarsonWorld
*Nods*
3371 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
Just so everyone knows, i recently got my wisdom teeth out and i've been asleep the past 20/24 hours. Please dont hold that against me :)
3371 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Both tribes scored -20 (an average of -2 per player)
Andalib did not submit.

So to break the tie I will count the amount of generally positive submissions a tribe got.
with 2 positive submissions to 0...
3371 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
PORROTA
WINS
IMMUNITY!

*hands rock*

8 of you were selfish, but 2 was enough to get you the win. Don't forget to thank those two people :)  but its anonymous so figure it out yourself

I was shocked at how greedy you guys got. I guess I was right about this being a good time for this challenge.

sorry but I am having technical difficulties. I will not post the tribal council until 8PM Central. Clues will be given either later tonight or tomorrow morning.
3371 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Courtney what the fuck was that?
3371 days 11 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
I don't know. :)
Me being bored.
3371 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
awks
3371 days 11 hours ago
steve4280
Wow that's crazy
3371 days 11 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
In case anyone doesn't know, I shared the 34th chapter of my erotic Doctor Who fanfic where Doctor Who meets Squidward and they become lovers.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Navarre (DAY 30)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!