This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage [S1]

Topic » Interview Stage [S1]

2837 days 11 hours ago
omggiraffe
I hope so! Thanks for a fun game! #teamaaryn #teammarwan

#alexmustleave
2831 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Lets Welcome.... LUKAS!
*the crowd cheers*
Have a seat, Lukas!
2831 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
2831 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Hello :)
2831 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hello Lukas! You were one the the nicer housemates, why did you think you left so early?
2831 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I think it was because of how little impact I made. The other guys were constantly talking to each other and making characters of themselves. I mostly stayed to myself, quiet.
2831 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
And also because I'm bad at spamming, but hey, nothing I could do about that.
2831 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Right, you did stay quiet and out of the drama! Was that a strategy? or did it just happen?
2831 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
There was a little strategy in there, but it was mostly personal. I prefer watching drama over actually getting involved in it.
2831 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ok, thank you Lukas... one more thing before you leave. Who do you think will be the next evicted? And who do you think will WIN?
2831 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Next evicted? I can't imagine Mr. Evil will last much longer, though things don't look great for Maggie either. As for who will win? I can't decide between Aaryn and Tallulah. I think I'll give the edge to the former, though.
2831 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Thank You Lukas! You were a good housemates. Best Of Luck
2831 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Okay, thank you. Bye :)

open group

SG1's Big Brother UK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!