This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE #7 Gaby Aghion Hat/Nail Expo

Topic » CHALLENGE #7 Gaby Aghion..

3562 days 11 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello my gorgeous top 8, welcome to Qena Egypt I hope your having a great time in this beautiful country! This week you will be doing am ad for one of Egypt's most well known designers Miss Gaby Aghion! Miss Gaby was born in Alexandria Egypt but now lives in Paris, she combines Parisian culture with her Egyptian roots to create beautiful clothing, jewelry and nail art! This week you will be doing either a NAIL ad or a HAT ad! Just pick one! I want to see you selling either nails or Hats in a high fashion way! Those that impress the most will be featured on Gaby's website and the official DNTM website!

Check out the PROMO video for example pictures and an idea of what to do!

GL YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE!
3562 days 9 hours ago
Kaushal
3560 days 19 hours ago
Dara4ever
CLOSED<333
3559 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Nikitasha:
ok so that hat is fierrrrrce & so is your styling ^_^ BUT you look bored as hell! i wish you would have found the light more and i could see the rest of your legs. you look amputated :x i give it an 8.8/10. i know you can do better!

Augustus:
dayum :D you are modeling from head to toe! i love everything about this - the juxtaposition of the strength you bring in the body and eyes against the femininity of the hat itself is fantastic! i love the curve of the back, the tension, the simplicity, AHHH! 10/10!

Erika:
those eyes!! they pierced right through that lens at me :) i want those nails, i want that ring, i want that lipstick...you are selling it but i wasn't blown away :x this is not very high fashion to me darling :/ 8.5/10
3559 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Anja:
werkkkkkkk! i love the wide stance, the way you're gripping the cane & you straight on to camera <3 what i'm not so thrilled about and why you aren't the very top of the pack for this challenge is you could have brought more to the face. your body language is amazing, but your expression is lacking for me. i wanted you to bring life to this photo with your eyes! 9.8/10

Tania:
i'm sorry, i just don't really like this at all :( i hate not seeing your eyes, i hate the purse of the lips, i hate that there is no neck! i see what you were going for but you just didn't bring it for this challenge. you could have done so much more. 6/10

Isabel:
your skin is absolutely flawless! you are making the nails the focus of this shot which is great, but the hands are just a little too catchers mitt for me. it's like there is just too much hand in the photo - maybe if you had dropped your left hand out of frame i'd feel like it was more soft, less contrived. 7/10
3559 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Ashanti:
yes, yes, yes! living for this - the expression, the neck extension, the body positioning, the life you are breathing into this photo ^_^ in so many cases a model gets weighed down by wearing all those accessories but you are shining through - even while being profile! your skin is to die for and i must have this head wrap!! 9.8/10

Shine:
you took a risk in this photo and it was worth it. i love the positions of the hands on the face :) it reads as if you are crying or screaming. the angst it emotes really draws me in and would make me take a second look when flipping through a magazine. this just wasn't as strong as some of the others :p 9/10
3559 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Augustus, you have won +2 for today's challenge win!! congrats :D

thanks for having me as a guest dara <3
3559 days 16 hours ago
Dara4ever
We loved having you beauty<33 Thanks for judging this weeks challenge:) CONGRATS AUGUSTUS you are the fierce winner and will get a +2 for your total score! Keep those confessionals coming beauties! The competition is about to heat up!

open group

Dara4ever's NEXT TOP MODEL (Gift Giveaway)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!