This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

3592 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
*Come talk here about your thoughts of the new twists your enemies friends or bffs! Pls make a lot of confessionals it keeps the drama there so I can create a fierce narrative. The more active you are the greater chance of being picked for future seasons*
3592 days 14 hours ago
boozes
i love it and i just hope my pic blows everyone away
3592 days 14 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Hey America, I'm so excited to be apart of this group is really an opportunity. So far I see alot of beutiful people here and to have so many fans already is really cool
3592 days 14 hours ago
Kaushal
I'm so excited! Every single "model" seems strong! And I'm thankful to the social media for voting 4 me! It feels good that you have the media support!
3592 days 14 hours ago
Carlisle
I'm excited to get this party started! I really hope the other models like me because although there can only be one winner (obviously me) I would love to become good friends with the other girls and guys. :)
3592 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I love the competition! So many beautiful people here! The social media aspect is going to be the most fun I think. Thanks for helping me get to 3rd place for pre-season favorite <3
3592 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
sooo happy i made it i just wanna see how far i can make it just really happy to be here with all these amazing peeps :)
3592 days 12 hours ago
AintItFun
I'm excited that I'm here! I just can't wait to get started! I just didn't know what was going to happen to me.
3592 days 11 hours ago
zh1999
Hiiiiiii! Loving 3rd in social media, but I'm still coming for these bitches *wink*
3592 days 9 hours ago
Maicolx3
This new twist is awesome. I think it's great that we get to know what Social Media thinks about us. That way we can improve here in the competition. Hope I'll go back up on Social Media
3592 days 8 hours ago
nytrell12345
omg im so happy to be here im gonna win this for all the black girls out there who been told they are nothing they're whole lives lol but i hope im fierce enough
3592 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
So entering this competiton im a very excited

Im looking forward to the coming weeks and all the twists and turns
3591 days 17 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Im looking at all these people doing some amazing shoots which make me happy because love to see models trying ...

LIKE MY BLOG BTW http://www.tengaged.com/blog/lamontlamar1998/5579815/old-tengagednew-tengaged
3591 days 17 hours ago
fierce4life
SHINE is here to win this competition and represent for the Asian beauties that are underrated ! I hope my Asian beauties vote for me because I need a strong social media score! I am determined to do anything it takes to win this comp!
3591 days 16 hours ago
Maicolx3
I really hope that I win this competiton so that I can prove that not only female models can be big in the fashion industry but male models as well. Theres only 3 male models in this competition and 14 female models. Were definitely going to have to work harder to outshine the female models. I don't know about them but I definitely want this more than anything and bringing my A game in every photoshoot. May the best model win!
3591 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Me when actually shot a catalogue photo .. awks

open group

Dara4ever's NEXT TOP MODEL (Gift Giveaway)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!