This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2

Topic » Tribal Council #2

2406 days 20 hours ago
galore
ABORS. COME ON IN..

THOSE IMMUNE LAST TRIBAL, PLEASE GRAB A TORCH, DIP IT IN FIRE. FIRE REPRESENTS YOUR LIFE IN THIS GAME. IF THIS FIRE GOES. SO DO YOU.

JACOB has been medically evacuated from this game.

Tribal Twist - Your name will be revealed with the vote you cast!

Eligible to be voted.

Varlto - varlto
Alexander - LiukBB
Max - Max1130
Azri - subfriend
Zyler - MJFJUNE
JJ - Moviedude
Jake - Rodrigues75

Pyn for a question

Message me your vote before 8pm est tomorrow. If you want to play an idol let me know beforehand. Failure to vote gets you a self vote and strike. 3 strikes and you are out.
2406 days 19 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake
2406 days 18 hours ago
subfriend
aZRI
2406 days 17 hours ago
moviedude
JJ
2406 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ask away
2406 days 9 hours ago
galore
@Rodrigues : You gave your best in the Challenge. Do you think that should make you safe from the tribal.

@Azri : Is it going to be a majority vote tonight considering the twist.

@JJ : You will be losing 2nd member of your tribe tonight. Is it going to cause a lot of damage to the tribe.?

@Zyler : How are you going to base your vote tonight m
2406 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
@Azri : Is it going to be a majority vote tonight considering the twist.

omg just realize the twist lolll . i hope so.. so, pm me who to vote...
2406 days 4 hours ago
moviedude
It may cause some damage to the tribe, after losing the 2nd member. However, it depends whom gets voted off. If the person whom gets evicted  was an active member of the tribe, then it most likely will cause damage. But, if the person whom is voted out, hasn't done much to help the tribe, then there will most likely be no damage after tribal council is over.
2406 days ago
Rodrigues75
@Rodrigues : You gave your best in the Challenge. Do you think that should make you safe from the tribal.
I'd like to think that would make me safe but this is survivor and occasionally people who do good in challenges are targeted early I just hope my tribe gets rid of someone who hasn't helped much so we can win some challenges as we are already going to be 8-6 down
2405 days 22 hours ago
Max1130
Max
2405 days 18 hours ago
galore
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now will be the chance to do so.
No one stands.
Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person voted out will leave the tribal area immediately.
2405 days 18 hours ago
galore
Varlto votes for

Alexander
2405 days 18 hours ago
galore
Alexander votes for

Varlto
2405 days 18 hours ago
galore
JJ votes for

Varlto
2405 days 18 hours ago
galore
Azri votes for

Varlto
2405 days 18 hours ago
galore
Jake votes for

Varlto

open group

Survivor India (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!