This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS

Topic » APPLICATIONS

3608 days 9 hours ago
Coffeybean94
NOT SURE IF I WILL DO MORE THAN 1 ROUND OF APPLICATIONS IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY I GET PROBABLY NOT

BASIC INFO:
Username:
Color level:
Name you want to go by in game:
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST?
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there?
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions?

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?:
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?:
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?:
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?:
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?:
Give me 5 words to describe you:

THATS ABOUT IT! PRETTY SIMPLE APPLICATION! LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :)
3608 days 8 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
BASIC INFO:
Username: Sam_Hamwich
Color level: Red
Name you want to go by in game: Sam
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?: 10
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST?: Yeah
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there?: Probably lol
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions?: Of course

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: So I can win
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Matt Hoffman, hes an endurance beast and a good personality
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: Physical
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Use it for da drama ;)
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: Doesnt matter
Give me 5 words to describe you: Strong, shady, kind, strategic, and funny
3608 days 4 hours ago
Likeaboss
BASIC INFO:
Username: likeaboss
Color level: blue
Name you want to go by in game: Trey
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 8.5
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST? Most usually
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? No
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions? Yes

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: I love big brother and love playing and know I would do good!
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: elissa because she is head strong. She never let people get to her and she stood for herself.
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: I would say mental and social. I have a good mindset of the game and I love to meet and talk to new people
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: if the person on the block is 100% loyal I would use it. But if I had my doubts then I wouldn't risk it.
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: doesn't matter. No twist I guess
Give me 5 words to describe you: smart, social, competitive, nice, fun
3607 days 12 hours ago
gmkdd
Username: gmkdd
Color level: yellow(about to be)
Name you want to go by in game: David
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 7
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST? yes
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? yes (davidk8585)
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions? yes

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: I think it would be a good experience for me and it sounds awesome. This would be my first group game and I want to make it a good one.
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Kenny (bbcan2) Hard to say why because he was just amazing at every aspect of the game.
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: mental
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Don't use POV, I can make a f2 with anyone at any time, but a known ally of mine from others would be much more dangerous to flip on as it would make me a target.
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: What ever is easiest to handle for you :P
Give me 5 words to describe you: shy, laid back, smart, polite, backstabbing,
3607 days 12 hours ago
nick9811
BASIC INFO:
Username: nick9811
Color level: Orange
Name you want to go by in game: Nick
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 10
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST? YES!
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? I do but I only use it when I have to.
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions? Yes I enjoy doing that

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: I think this may finally be my time to win a big brother
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Britney (US 12 and 14) Although she didn't win many comps, and she realized that she wasn't great at that many, she made everything fun. I also really like Aaryn (15) I know she's not that popular but she was a damn good competitor and people should respect that.
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: Physical all the way
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Not sure, most likely save the person on the block and convince the HOH there are bigger fish to fry. Then you'll have 2 allies.
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: I'm open for any twists thrown at me.
Give me 5 words to describe you:  Competitive, AwkwardAtFirst (that's one word), Calm (at times), Intelligent (sometimes), quiet.
3607 days 12 hours ago
semaj
BASIC INFO:
Username: Semaj
Color level: Brown
Name you want to go by in game: semaj/james
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?: 8
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST?: yes
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there?: no sorry
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions?: If you want

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: Have not played a big brother game in a while
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Danielle from bb3 since she was so funny and manipulative
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: hmmm social
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Save my secret ally
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: Does not matter
Give me 5 words to describe you: Active,social,strategic,funny,nice
3607 days 12 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
Username:xXPeytonX3
Color level:yellow
Name you want to go by in game:Peyton
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 10!!!!
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST?Yes
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there?yeah my skype is estdboys
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions?Yes

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?:Because I want to play big brother!!I love this game and love meeting new people and if you want there to be someone interesting to watch then choose me:)
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?:In a gameplay point of view it would be Dan Gheesling because he can get himself out of situations that seem like the end of the game for him.But on a more personal level I'd choose Britney Haynes because she is so funny and fun to watch!
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?:Not physical,but definitely a mental and social throat!I would manipulate people and plan out my actions before taking them.
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?:I would not use the veto because they aren't my true ally.My ally may not trust me anymore if I save them and then I would only have that f2 deal and people want to take the f2 guy out soon so they'd get evicted causing me to have nobody in the game.So I would not use that veto.
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?:MVP!!!!!!
Give me 5 words to describe you: Smart,Strategic,Funny,Fighter,and Manipulative
3607 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
BASIC INFO:
Username: Stuartlittle16
Color level:Blood
Name you want to go by in game:Mike
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?10
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST? Yup
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? Yes

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: can I'm a smart player and can win this game
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Rachel Reilly cause she is amazing!
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: I would say all 3
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: veto them obviously. Alliances come first
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?:no MVP twist lol
Give me 5 words to describe you: Smart, Fun, Threat, Cute, Strategic
3607 days 10 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
BASIC INFO:
Username: joeyswagger4life
Color level: Purple
Name you want to go by in game: Joey
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 10
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST? Yes
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? Yes and Yes

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: Cause I love Bigbrother
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Dan , he is a master manipulator:)
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: All combined
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Talk to my HOH ally and come to an agreement to put someone else up
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: MVP:)
Smart, Loyal, Manipulative, Fun, Competitive
3607 days 10 hours ago
blakejenkins14
Username:blakejenkins14
Color level:Light green but in the progress of the game I might level up
Name you want to go by in game: Blake
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 8.5
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST?yes
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? I don't
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions?
I might need to be reminded but yes
GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: Big brother is my favorite TV show and I just love to play big brother
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?:I liked Judd because he was funny and I loved to watch him
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: a mix of all 3
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Don't use it and make everyone think that the other nominee wants them out so the other gets evicted
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: I like MVP
Fun, trustworthy, strong-willed, positive and wise
3607 days 9 hours ago
NCFX
BASIC INFO:
Username:ncfx
Color level: Black
Name you want to go by in game: Matty
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be?9
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST? yup
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there?ncfxin but inbox is the best for me
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions?Ofcourse

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: I think that my experiences can contribute to an interesting game
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Ian since he was able to roll with the twist more than most players to play.
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: im a social and mental threat the most.
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Take him off and go for it, its time to see the world change up
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: no real twist would be nice to keep it traditional
3606 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
BASIC INFO:
Username: Dinosauro27
Color level: blue
Name you want to go by in game: Dino
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 11
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? no and no
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions? yes

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: I love BB
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Danielle Reyes was amazeballs and fun in the DR
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: mental and social. But I can win comps when I need to.
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Depends. If HOH does not care who goes home, use it, but if HOH really wants my person out, it depends honestly.
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: idc
Give me 5 words to describe you: Charismatic, Calculated, sassy, outgoing, passionate

THATS ABOUT IT! PRETTY SIMPLE APPLICATION! LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :)
3605 days 22 hours ago
danio
BASIC INFO:
Username: danio
Color level: Blood
Name you want to go by in game: Daniel
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 9
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? Yes :) its danio2266
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions? OMG yes

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: because I love big brother.. I watch 4 big brothers a year :) US,Canada,UK and India ..
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?: Daniele Donato.. she is perfect.. only player I know from bbUS is outstanding in both social and physical gameplay.. and newbies followed her like zombies lol ;)
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: I guess mix of mental and social
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: I will use it.. for drama lol
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: no MVP .. plz back to basics :)
Give me 5 words to describe you:  loyal,funny,Attractive,always positive,caring
3605 days 17 hours ago
munkeyboy18
BASIC INFO:
Username:Munkeyboy18
Color level:Blue
Name you want to go by in game:Michael
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be? 9/10
Will you be able to be online at around 8pm EST? Yes
Do you have skype and if so, is it easier to contact you there? mfreeman_13(send me updates if I'm offline)
Will you send me descriptive diary room sessions? Yes when u ask:)

GAME QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be chosen?: Because i need a group game I'm currently about to end one and i searched for a decent host which is why I'm here
Who is your favorite big brother player and why?:Dan, he always has a plan of action and isn't afraid to throw his allies under the bus
Would you consider yourself to be a physical, mental, or social threat?: Physical, i win a lot of competition in my current season Witz Big Brother (i was first HoH)
Your ally wins HOH, but somebody who you have a secret final 2 deal with is on the block and is the target. You win the power of veto, what do you do?: Don't use the veto, the secret may be out but at least it was a secret f2 and not like anyone knew. If they did know then don't use it and campaign for votes.
MVP twist, no season long twist (maybe small prizes), or doesn't matter?: Maybe as like a winner of a competition could get a secret power, like a power competition, but MVP. Is always the best
Give me 5 words to describe you: Creative, Ruthless, Athletic, Loyal, Smart

open group

Coffeybeans Big Brother: Season 1 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!