This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3557 days 2 hours ago
Moxii
I'm bacckkkkk. Did you miss me boos?
3557 days 1 hour ago
zh1999
I'm not even gonna lie. If there was one queen I thought was missing from All-Stars, it was Moxanne
3556 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
what I find ironic is that when someone asks you who you don't like the thing is to actually say in a kind way not your business but instead I think i'm the most popular at the moment which I find hilarious because I made to final 8 after being bottom 2 three times and winning miss. congeniality without spamming actually so yeah that's nice besides WHO CARES IF I DID SPAM IT'S A POLL IT'S WHT YOUR SPPOSE TO DO
3556 days 22 hours ago
Mantyke
The fact theres more season 2 queens :*

shows what season was better.
3556 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
or had no life
3556 days 22 hours ago
Seduucion
Season 2 had 1262172 queens, what do you expect?
3556 days 22 hours ago
Seduucion
When counting queens on season 1, don't include Matt cause "it" did not know it was a drag queen comp
3556 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
3556 days 20 hours ago
zh1999
No Runway tonight I guess :(
3556 days 8 hours ago
Moxii
This is All Stars people. If you don't step up your game... you're gone. Deal with it.
3556 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
*sits in corner crying a little while waiting for results*
3556 days 7 hours ago
zh1999
*untucks and rolls eyes*
3555 days 19 hours ago
donaam
I see Potato is sporting some Donaam Drag Makeup® circa 2010 this week on the runway
3555 days 19 hours ago
zh1999
lmao.....
3555 days 8 hours ago
zh1999
This needed to said. Some of you bitches are pathetic sitting back seeing everyone else looks, just so you can attempt to put out a better look. Step it up bitches, I'm not calling anyone out because some of you may have had other obligations, but for those of YOU who are trying to be slick or eating other contestants during the lip-syncs (Giraffez). STEP IT THE FUCK UP.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!