This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3556 days ago
TheGoodMan
Giraffez is a hot mess, but she has such a great drag aesthetic and most of all of you are beige cardboard so I support her wholeheartedly <3
3556 days ago
Mantyke
Hey Drag Sisters <33
3555 days 23 hours ago
TheGoodMan
I'm also appalled at all the bitterness and animosity between our more inexperienced queens here. Get some manners! They ain't cost you nothing.
3555 days 22 hours ago
Seduucion
So giraffez, what were you saying about my entrance look again?
3555 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
j'adore Giraffez's runway, very elegant and classy.
3555 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
thank you gurl and latex I was making a joke sweety lighten up
3555 days 18 hours ago
Seduucion
k
cause I look amazing, this is my favorite look I made, honestly.
3555 days 3 hours ago
ericdiz2134
15th) Potato Faminé (TheGoodMan)
3555 days 1 hour ago
donaam
Potato I'm proud of you and your career, it's refreshing to compete against an -employed- woman!

I hope we can put our past differences behind us.

Also hey Aliya, haven't seen you since we both made final 3 of our season~
3555 days 1 hour ago
TheGoodMan
Cilantro, I'd change that tone if I were you, you're here PURELY because you're a shit stirrer, and hun, I'd try change that public opinion, because you're well on your way to being the next Serena ChaCha!

And Hay Miss Chi, It's very liberating to be brought back, despite my questionable career move, but I hope yall can see past the big boomin titties and see I have real talent! and not just for sucking dick!
3555 days ago
ericdiz2134
BITCH AHAH, WHY YOU MAD?
3555 days ago
TheGoodMan
Because you're an irritating cancer on this game.
3555 days ago
ericdiz2134
Well someone has to go home first^

15th) Potato Faminé (TheGoodMan)
3555 days ago
TheGoodMan
And that won't be me, I had an interesting concept, had a look to support that, and a good interview. Whereas you, and quite a sizeable amount of other contestants have very uninteresting interviews that bring no unique factor to competition. You could blend about 5 people in this game together and nobody would give a shit. if I were you Cilantro i'd put effort into trying to improve your drag, because it's #weaktitties
3554 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Fashionably late!

http://oi62.tinypic.com/9px284.jpg

It's Moxanne!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!