This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Living Room

Topic » [S1] Living Room

904 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
I can confirm that Kashton and Shane have also voted for RAVIOLI to win!

Michael and Shaun chose not to vote
904 days 17 hours ago
cded10
Kidding well deserved rav
904 days 17 hours ago
cded10
Do I get 50k?
904 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
Thank you all so much for an incredible season!! This was my first Big Brother game I've ever hosted, therefore Im sorry for any mess but I learned a lot and I can confirm

PREMIUM BIG BROTHER 2 IS COMING LATER THIS WINTER!
904 days 17 hours ago
OhNatalie
I also have a Season Summary spreadsheet with Voting History, Alliance History, and other info. Check it out!

Season summary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rxl3OpZmO6tQMfb6tB2dw60kRXHBzWMMaZ7qUx4F-MA/edit?usp=sharing
904 days 17 hours ago
blatastic1234
When I was in like every alliance >:)
904 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
Alright and finally..

AWARDS:

• Social Player of the Season: RILITO

Rilito was charming every houseguest this season and playing all sides of the house. When she had to show her cards and pick a side, she was exposed and resulted in her demise. To say she didn't have a few houseguests wrapped around her finger is just wrong.

• Physical Player of the Season: RAVIOLI

Ravioli won a total of NINE Competitions, winning every competition necessary to ensure he went further in the game and eventually WINNING!! Sounds like a record he might hold onto for a long time, BIG congrats King!

- Strategic Player of the Season: KASHTON

Kashton's brilliance at getting Rilito on the block and evicted was the powerhouse move of the season. Watching him create the plan and execute it, along with Ravioli and Matthew, was so fun to see! Our strategic King who was only a few comp wins from winning it all.

Congrats to the three of you 🥳!!!
904 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
omg me thinking this was at 7 pm... thank you everyone!!!! Thank you for having me Julio <3 I had so much fun playing with u all
904 days 15 hours ago
Scodawg79
Congrats to you and Michael's sceeenshots from jury

open group

Premium Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!