This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Living Room

Topic » [S1] Living Room

916 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Congratulations Matthew and Ravioli on making it to the very end as this seasons Final Two 🥳🎉
916 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
https://imgur.com/o6SxVdB.gif

Congratulations to Matthew and Ravioli on making it to the Final two! Now, the power shifts over to our Jury of Seven:

• Thomas
• Drew
• Michael
• Rilito
• Shaun
• Kashton
• Shane

In a moment, each finalist will post their Finale Speeches that they have prepared (if so) and then we pass the floor along to our Jury. They can ask as many questions as they'd like for a whole two days!

Meet me back here on Wednesday, Nov 3rd for our Finale + Reunion at 6:00PM EST. Good luck Finalists 🎉
916 days 2 hours ago
cded10
LFG
916 days ago
blatastic1234
Matthew -- From my perspective, you didn't win any competitions or make any real big moves. Do you want to take the chance to explain your game and any moves you made to ensure your seat in final 2?
915 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I’m going to try and keep this short and then expand more so on specific points of my game as you all ask questions.

From the start, I came into this game wanting to do whatever I had to to win in the end. Early on, I found myself in a tricky position as I was unable to win many of the competitions and I felt that while I had some strong bonds with people such as Drew and Kevin, I did not speak much game with others or know where many people stood with me. It became clear to me, however, that the same people were being put on the block week after week, and I felt that if I didn’t do something to get a grip on some sort of power then I would end up on the block sooner rather than later.

At this point in the game, I kicked my gameplay up a notch and began to go for as many competition wins as I could. However, this quickly was no longer a choice for me but rather a necessity as people who I had never even nominated wanted me out of the game. With my influence as HOH numerous times, I used my information to create cracks between people and their bonds, even making up a couple of outright lies in order to keep myself and my allies safe.

While I had my alliance with Kashton and Matthew throughout the jury portion of the game, I never had a final 2 deal with either of them, and as I felt my resume growing I knew that it was unlikely that anyone left in the game would willingly take me to the end. So I continued to build my resume and make some of the tough choices such as the final 4 and final 3 decisions, all in the mission of getting myself to the end with the best chance possible to win at the end of the day.

Thanks for reading and I’ll answer any and all questions you may have.
915 days 22 hours ago
cded10
Matthew -- From my perspective, you didn't win any competitions or make any real big moves. Do you want to take the chance to explain your game and any moves you made to ensure your seat in final 2?

- Kashton the Canadian goat. In this game I did not have to win competitions. I had enough relationships in this game where I just needed to build a weak persona and that was my strategy. Why did I have to win if I had strong allies. Instead I brought a different strategy to this game and tried to make my allies do the dirty work while I work behind the scenes. hard to discredit the game I played but I see how you can think I didn't do much. however, most of what I did was done behind the scenes and thats why im sitting here today! great meeting u Kashton, canada represent!
915 days 22 hours ago
cded10
My speech!
Hey guys! Thanks for a great season to those I was allies with and even to those I was not to close with! You guys are a great group of people and I feel I should represent this season for many reasons!
I didnt win competitions but I did not need to. I put myself in a great spot from thee start of the game making friends with everyone that came into power and aligning myself with two of the strongest players in this game ravioli and kashton. They did my dirty work for me while I sat in the back and played a safer game. I worked hard to focus on my relationships this season instead of my competion skills and I hope you guys can respect that!
In the end, I felt I put myself into great positions to succeed in this game while staying true to my word and my ethics and morals. I played a logical and smart game by choosing who to align with and choosing not to try in comps. I felt building the weak persona card forced people to keep me. I Survived the block multiple times, so how is my social game for that! I played a strong social game and thats why im here.
Thanks for everything guys! Your all awesome people and id love to represent this season!
915 days 12 hours ago
rilito
this question is for the both of you ..

what was your best move in the game ?
915 days 8 hours ago
cded10
Rilito! great meeting u as well!
My best move was aligning myself with ravioli and kashton. Two of the strongest players in this game that I knew would never take a shot at me. They both were a huge shield for me as I stayed in the behind and let them be a meat shield for me. Letting them shield me through this game allowed me to make relationships with the other houseguests as well such as you! it was great meeting u!
915 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
rilito
this question is for the both of you ..

what was your best move in the game ?

-----------

While I won a lot of competitions and was able to use my comps to my advantage, I'd say my best play was not a comp win but rather a lie I helped sell in order to send you home, Rilito. At final 6, Shaun had won the HOH after I had just been lied to on my HOH and mislead into thinking Michael was staying in the game. Shaun obviously put me and Matthew on the block, but the goal for my alliance (Me, Matthew, Kashton) was to get you, Rilito, as the renom since we all knew the type of game you were playing.

After I won the veto, Kashton and I put in a lot of work to get into Shaun's head that you needed to go home. Obviously, if Shaun had known about our trio alliance he should have nominated Kashton but he seemingly was not aware of such. Shaun came to me and asked me for confirmation on some things about you, Rilito, and your gameplay style, and I made sure to take this opportunity to do what I could to make sure you were the renom. I told Shaun that you were targeting him and told me on my HOH that Shane and Shaun were a final 2, meanwhile you never said such a thing to me. In fact, you were the one who wanted me to not nominate Shane as the renom on my HOH, but I conveniently cropped our messages to Shaun to make it seem like you were wanting me to take a shot at their duo. With me reinforcing the idea that you were playing Shaun (when you were clearly more loyal to Shane/Shaun than the rest of us), Shaun nominated you and you going home basically ensured that my trio held a majority of the power in the game until the end.
915 days 4 hours ago
Scodawg79
So your big move was taking out the person everyone wanted out, got it. Matthew you said your social game was so strong and made friends with everyone, but we never had a conversation. What did you do better than ravioli this game? That's all I can think of to ask the derrick f of the season
915 days 2 hours ago
cded10
Buddy no need to be angry about how I played the game. I didn’t talk to u buddy I didn’t need to. Don’t be angry buddy it’s just a computer game a lot more things in this world to get upset about this ain’t one. Ur breathing right? That’s all u should be thankful for.
Do me a favour throw a vote my way cause of this brilliant strategy I deployed this year. It was brilliant and that’s why I’m sitting here with a Joint in my mouth laughing
915 days 1 hour ago
Scodawg79
How was that angry. You saying don't be angry 3 times and not answering the question, proves nothing. Don't get mad because you didn't do anything, I mean you didn't do anything  right, just be thankful that you're there by not doing anything.
914 days 23 hours ago
cded10
someones angry lol this is hilarious how old are u six years old?
914 days 21 hours ago
Scodawg79
It's cool bruh, dont get mad,, some can't handle the truth about their game, and the fact that you didnt answer my question, proves it.

open group

Premium Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!