This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Backyard

Topic » [S1] Backyard

950 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
gg that was tough
950 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
Congratulations Shane, you have guaranteed yourself a spot in the Final Three 🎉 You have until tomorrow at 5pm EST to make your nominations! Shortly after that, we will play our FINAL Power of Veto competition of the SEASON at 7pm EST!

Thank you all for playing tonight and have a great night, houseguests 💤
949 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
CHECK IN

Closes at 7:00
949 days 13 hours ago
Scodawg79
Hi
949 days 13 hours ago
blatastic1234
Yo
949 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Playing:
• Shane (Scodawg79)
• Kashton (Blatastic1234)
949 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hi
949 days 13 hours ago
cded10
uyeyy
949 days 13 hours ago
cded10
heh
949 days 13 hours ago
blatastic1234
I hate how Youtube has the "are you still watching" BS now.
949 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Full house!

Alright, I'll explain the challenge..
949 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
But are you still watching?
949 days 13 hours ago
blatastic1234
Of course
949 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
https://imgur.com/kYTywNK.gif
- POV #10: Count Your Days -

Houseguests! Welcome to the FINAL Power of Veto Competition this season. The winner of this competition can use their power to take one of the two nominees off the block and cast the sole vote to evict this week. This competition is called "Count Your Days" and here is how it works.

Round after round, I will post an event that has happened in the house this season. It is your job to post in this thread the day that you think the event took place. The first person who replies with the correct number will score a point.

The first houseguest to reach four points will win this weeks Golden Power of Veto! Now, do you have your days counted!?!?

Understand?
949 days 13 hours ago
blatastic1234
Yeppers

open group

Premium Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!