This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Life at Ponderosa [Vietnam]

Topic » Life at Ponderosa [Vietnam]

3567 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Welcome to Ponderosa!

If you are reading this message, one of two things has happened:

1. You have been voted out.
2. The season is over.

Either way, I hope for this thread to be a good discussion page. Whether it's for jury members to let off steam, or for finalists to see where their social game went wrong, I expect this to be active! Some generic questions for jury members:

- Where do you think you went wrong?
- Of the people remaining, who has the best chance? Why?
- Of the people remaining, who has the worst chance? Why?
- Who are you rooting for?
3567 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks into Ponderosa*
*hugs Ali*
*sits on the chair*

DAMN, this freaking game, so many freaking liars and bullshitters

probably saying yes to Mike to an alliance that made Rhys and Eliott nervous

idk maybe one of the old noob tribe

Rhys, he not only screwed me over and lost my vote but he lost old Lao Cai votes for backstabbing them and possibly everyone elses when they come to Ponderosa and i tell them that he thinks he gonna win and i have proof

Jimbo and Ranz.....no one else, dont like Zach, Rhys, Chris or Mike. Eilott and Violet are meh to me and Ry is a dirty little twat who will never get my vote even if it meant i had to die....id rather die then vote for him
3567 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks out at the view*

if i have to enjoy this view with Ranz and Jimbo next i may actually shoot myself
3566 days 7 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
LOL @ TRIBAL COUNCIL, Rhys has not only just lost my respect, but lost my vote, old Lao Cai's vote and my friendship outside this game, his paranoia seriously has fucked him over because he has turned into a royal douchebag
3565 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*comes back into pondeosa*
*starts to dance happily*

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

Karma delivered tonight, I'm so blamed Towny is gone because he is a lying little rat, sucks that I have to be on jury with him but karma is still goood
3565 days 2 hours ago
OriginalRebekah
*Hug Ol*

I know right, I was voted out for "inactivity" when I was there. Some people totally lost my vote and if anyone originally from Hanoi makes the final, are not getting my vote!

- Where do you think you went wrong? "Inactivity!"
- Of the people remaining, who has the best chance? Why? I don't really care.
- Of the people remaining, who has the worst chance? Why? I don't really care.
- Who are you rooting for? Any female.
3565 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks at Ali*

Well honestly if Zach, Rhys or Mike or even possibly Chris make FTC I'm not voting for them, no matter how great they think they played.......they screwed up on the social relationship with me and they don't deserve my win
3564 days 16 hours ago
RyGuy92
*walks into Ponderosa*
*gives both a hug*
I know quitting sucks guys for people who are out, but I have to do it with a trip and my graduation that occurred a few days ago. Hope you guys aren't mad.
3564 days 13 hours ago
RyGuy92
That's easy. Inactivity is my main issue in this game. My alliances were fine and I was in a good position.

I honestly have no idea. I wish I could give a better answer, but I can't. My alliance should do well though.

Probably Rhys. Everyone should know that main people like Cochran, Cass, and Lil cannot win because switching to another side only makes you look like a backstabber. I'm not angry, but many others will be.

I have no preferences really. I wish the best for anyone still left in the game and hope this will actually be something to watch with many twists in turns. I may have some favoritism to some people I worked with though, but I promise to vote based on who i think deserves it and not loyalty.
3564 days 13 hours ago
RyGuy92
Btw, let's try to be more respectful here. We're all out for whatever reasons those may be. It's a game and we can make being in the jury miserable or entertaining. I'm willing to look past any personal problems if you are with each other. Truce?
3564 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks at Towny*
*rolls eyes*

Whatever, I'm not respecting you until you own up to the shit you've gone which was making up a lie about me to get me out you dirty little rst
3564 days 11 hours ago
RyGuy92
I did. I never lied about that. It's a game. Truce? We're both out.
3563 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*rolls eyes*

I'm not reducing nothing, your a snake and I still think your a dick

*stands up*

First I have to deal with you at Ponderosa now Chris who never even spoke to me, seriously Ponderosa is starting to be more of a hell than the actual game

*walks away*
*sits on chair alone*
3563 days 18 hours ago
RyGuy92
Well someone's a little bitter. Hope you get over it man.
3563 days 8 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm allow to be bitter, I have every right to be bitter, you can stop acting little this holy piece of shit when your a little rat
3563 days 6 hours ago
OriginalRebekah
-sits and grabs popcorn-

open group

Ponderosa [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!