This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[7B] Twinning

Topic » [7B] Twinning

3323 days 16 hours ago
Finnick
Auburn Marguerite: http://prntscr.com/6p0zuh
Vella Morghulis: http://i.imgur.com/Ag85FEo.png
----------------------------------------
Announcer: Welcome to Bestie$ For Ca$h, our show where Besties answer questions about each other to win cash. Welcome today's besties,  Vella Morghulis and Aubergine Margarita.

Auburn: Hey :( Daddy said namecalling was for streetwalkers and taxi mans.

First Question: What is your mommy's favorite thing to do late at night.

Vella: Auburn don't got a mommy so I say  "Go night night with the fishies." *giggles*

Auburn: Velly, don't be mean. :( *Holds up a paper with crayola scribbles* I don' know how to write so I agree with what she says'd.

Vella: Yay!!!! Money!

Announcer: No.

Both: Oh :'(

Auburn: I was at Velly's house the other day for a sleepover and I saw her mummy with a magics stick that went V-V-V-V-V-VRRR-VRRRR-VRRRR on her laps so I says that.

Vella: Aw mans, that's a good one Auburn! I says drinks red icky water and yells at daddy for    lettin' the babysitter sleep in mommy and daddy's bed when mommy was at work. but then the ghosts come into

Auburn: What's that even mean? :O

Announcer: Sorry, neither of you matched. Next question. What is your favorite toy?

Vella: My favorite toy is daddy's toof brush! Somestimes I use it to brush my doggy's teefs too! Daddy's always complainterin' about the smell but I don' tell. :)

Auburn: I said the sandbox outside your house that we found your mummy sleepin in once.

Announcer: That is not a match.

Auburn: My favorite toy  is velly's mummy's magic stick. I brought it wif me today! *holds up a hitachi vibrator and turns it on.*

Vella: Aw man! Let me see that. *grabs it and sticks it in her mouth.* Ewwwww Auburn, it tastes funny. But I said Auburn's favorite toy  is a calculator. Her daddy is no fun, she got it for her birthday. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!

Auburn: But math is funs Velly!

Announcer: "If the other could only eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would it be and why?"

Vella: Auburn's borning so I said brussel sprouts. Nasty! *fakes gagging noises*

Auburn: That's true. :( They taste good if you close your noses.

Vella: My favoritest food is mud pies! Especially hen they sit in the sun all day long!!! But then they make me sick and my mommy yells at me and feeds me nasty throw up syrup.

Auburn: We matches! That's what I said for you!

Both: Yay!

Announcer: Congratulations, you made 10 dollars!

*They hobble off stage*
3323 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Runway will be posted after I get judges critiques

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!