This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Runway

Topic » Second Runway

3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
Hey yall! Mrkkkkyle has unfortunately stopped breathing since coming here and had to be evacuated off the panel.

We will have no guest judge this week, so welcome back Brandonator, Giraffez, SilverShadow, and Slice! Slice is dumb as hell so maybe he'll post later but we have his scores and we're moving on!
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
Welcome my queens! This week we tested your determination, challenging you to sell PAH to support your broke asses. And we have a surprise! There was actually an tie in total points between two teams.
3357 days 9 hours ago
andalarew_2231
LOOOOOOOOOOL  Slice is dumb as hell
Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell Slice is dumb as hell

i support that
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
Team Caia and Team Yellow…. one of your  teams will be safe from elimination tonight. The tie was broken by the person who got the highest percentage in the polls.
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
… Elle Emayho, stay on stage.
The rest of Team Yellow (Jessica, Yellow, Opal, and Sora), you are the winning overall team and are safe this week. You all may leave the stage.
3357 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
Pray4Us
3357 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
LOL BYE TEAM
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
Honey Bombom, last week you won immunity. You are safe.

Auburn Marguerite, you are safe.
3357 days 9 hours ago
PeaceTea
omg
3357 days 9 hours ago
Absol
(wave)
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
*as the last of the safe queens are walking off stage*

Giraffez: Auburn sweety I so wish you were in the bottom this week your "look" was atrotious don't let anything get to your head and I don't know if you though oh my team is going to win so why try. but don't ever let me see you put a look up like this again or I will campaign for your ass to be in the bottom two and i'm honestly surprised your not in the bottom.

That leaves us with
Caia Alexander
Elle Emayho
Ellen Uhvex
Justine Time
Karen Forewe
Laqueefsha
Suzume
Vella Morghulis
3357 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
Damn Giraffez went IN.
3357 days 9 hours ago
Absol
So, I'm like "safe" overall? Like, my look would've made me safe?
No fuckin' idea what this week's scoring was.
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
(Yes, all of Team Yellow besides Elle, Honey and Auburn are all IN this week)
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
LMAO RIP I thought I typed Neferti. She is also safe and can leave the stage.
3357 days 9 hours ago
Leafeon
Elle Emayho (20.3% in poll)  http://i.imgur.com/mEm86b7.png

B: Well henny you proved you could sell the PAH in the polls, but I’m not too sure you sold pah on the runway. The dress is…okay, not sure I would use that dress in that color but okay. I’m not sure what it is that you do on paint.net but do you know you can just change the color of stuff without changing any of the quality of the designs you use?

G: What the fuck bitch I love the hair and the face but that dress needs to be burned down to the fucking ground like really queen it reminds me of Darrien's look for the glitter ball and from what I can see it just may very well be that same dress honey if it didn't work once it ain't working this time.

S: Very beautiful! You're giving me Bollywood star with a side of Kesha. This look is very polished but next time I would love to see you amp it up a little bit more. Good job on getting the highest poll votes!

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!