This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[12B] Finale

Topic » [12B] Finale

3603 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hello my final 3! Right now the #Public is vocalizing their support for you guys! But now comes the time for the real challenge.

As you all know every season there is a song by RuPaul that is used at the end, but unfortunately this season has no song yet. This is where you guys come in. Your job is to choose your own song by RuPaul that represents you as a queen.

Also no two people can have the same song so as soon as you see this I would recommend that you comment immediately what song you want to do to claim it as your own. Along I want a YouTube video along with the song you chose. I need a final runway that represents your lipsync for the song (This is the FINAL look the judges will see remember that) ALSO I want a speech from each of you on why you think you deserve to be the next drag superstar.

The deadline for this 11:59:59 PM EST on July 12th.

Good luck... and DON'T fuck it up.
3603 days 7 hours ago
Yaxha
i pick the beginning u fkn cunts
3603 days 7 hours ago
Brandonator
DID YOU REALLY JUST COPY ME COMPLETELY
3599 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
A one day extension has been asked for.
3598 days 11 hours ago
Yaxha
I started this competition kind of rough, not really knowing what I was doing and just trying to be myself and I kind of continued doing that the entire time because I had a good beginning. I did what I knew I could do best, which is look pretty and be funny, and even though being repetitive hurt me a few times, I kicked ass in the challenges I did do well in and that clearly shows. Despite the few bumps I hit on my road to the finale, I never once gave up and that's why I'm here! I did think I did the best out of everyone in this cast and my track record shows it. I showed Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and I even fkn sold TALENT for a challenge if that wasn't proof enough that I have it. I did on glitter, bikinis, and white gowns but at least I looked pretty while doing it. And y'all made me learn the damn lyrics to American Girl so y'allowe me.............

I chose The Beginning for my lipsync, and my avatar is a re-do of my very first challenge, the challenge I did in the beginning!!

http://i.imgur.com/EZoVjdn.png
3598 days 10 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Right off the bat I was in the lowest of the low in the competition and that seemed to be a consistent problem for the most part. But challenge after challenge I improved and picked up my slack. You the judges know my talents and my potentials. My looks may have not been as on par with the others but many of you know I was to recover with what I actually produced comically. I've proven myself with winning a challenge something I was not sure I could do. My overwhelming bottom appearances don't shine as highly as the performances you the judges liked which put me at the top. Like my fellow competitors no one would ever stop to think I made it here. I am the ultimate underdog that everyone deems undeserving. Maybe the most deserving person of all is the one that everyone may think is undeserving. The judges believed in me and that is why I am here. I earned and fought my way to the very end.

http://i.imgur.com/DCNobdF.png

For my final look I wanted to do an homage to a similar look I produced earlier but with a very vibrant take. The Ru Paul song I chose was off the Album called Champion. It's called "Let's Turn the Night" because everything needs a little shake up and curveball and I did just that by being here, the decision is ultimately yours' judges and you could make that title ring true if I am crowned the winner of the competition.
3598 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
I believe that I am the next drag superstar because I came into this competition and put towards my best effort to bring something new and exciting to the table every challenge. I have given you every look you could imagine: Camp, couture, butch, avant-garde, sexy, and glamor. When I was given a new challenge I made sure to present something different than my competitors. Yes I could have put shiny cum on my face every week, or submitted butthole sponges, or whatever it was that Asia was doing but I didn't. You will not find anyone with a more consistent performance in this final 3......theenk you

Final Lipsync: Get Your Rebel On

I chose Get Your Rebel on by Rupaul because I think it truly represents my journey through this competition. Regardless of anything that happened on the runway or any critique I received I never gave up and always came back swinging

Look: http://i.imgur.com/t4ksYxs.png

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!