This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 9 Runway

Topic » Challenge 9 Runway

3615 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sterling went out to have a life, so please welcome the first lady! MichelleObama will guest judge alongside Benry and I.
3615 days 7 hours ago
Yaxha
https://31.media.tumblr.com/f7cc7d8eb36956ca1eea4036a7b36020/tumblr_n7t4gfUaBF1sohzz2o1_250.gif
3615 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alexis Alexis: http://i.imgur.com/M4iV9Il.png
K: I don’t even know where to start. It was all so good. The runway was so gorgeous, perhaps a little too pretty though. I’m soooo invested in the story. You really know how to bounce back.
B: The poster and the actors/actresses was just so funny to me I was cackling from start to finish. Your runway was ehh. I get you were representing your character but you could have still added horror.
T: Oh my God, I literally had so much fun reading that. I was hooked right from the beginning and the plot build-up kept me at the edge of my bed. My only problem is that it seems more like a mystery thriller than a horror movie.I thought your runway was great, I wasn't floored by it, but it was above average. The dress really makes it work, and it fits the way you described Carrie for me. Loved the poster too, you even got just the right lighting and perspective for every single Janelle weave correct. Well done!
3615 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Asia Vaccine: http://i.imgur.com/5irTdiy.png
K: You shady ass bitch. You shadyyyyyyy ass bitch. I loved it. I adored it. The look you came out in tonight is insane. Amazing.
B: LMFAO A beautiful story from start to finish. Your runway....YES.....YES!
T: I opened your runway first and thought it was cool and was excited to read about your film, but after looking at the poster and the plot, I really hope the IRS freezes all funding for this film. I know you tried to make it one of those horror movies that it is so bad it's hilarious, but it was just bad. It is evident that you tried too hard to be funny. If you make it through to the next week, go with the flow, take your time, and think to yourself, "Is this only funny to me, or will everyone else find it funny too?" Anyways, your poster the 3 bodies faded over each other is great, but the font and color just takes so much away from it. Your runway is still pretty cool though.
3615 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Junge Dame: http://i.imgur.com/uqJ2s2a.png
K: I like how you just kept hammering the little tidbits of shade in. It was a good effort, but not as strong as some of the others. I liked your runway… except the face area needed some work imo. Nothing terrible overall.
B: The story was okay but omg that runway slayed my heart
T: If I could only choose to see one of the movies in theaters, I'd go to this one in a heart beat. It's a hilariously satirical movie, with a pretty good poster I'd say. Love your runway, my only critique on it is that I wish you would've made ABORTIONOBAMA black, that would've made it much more horrific. Most horror movies sacrifice character buildup for horror scenes, but I think you've overcome that, because just with a few paragraphs, I have become emotionally invested in all three main characters, good job!
3615 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Acacia Acai: http://i.imgur.com/jWNgaUi.png
K: There were times where I was cackling, and there were times where I was just sitting there. Like Azealia is a horror story in herself, but at some point the joke is just old. The sad thing is that the poster and the runway just weren’t doing it for me. And that’s something we don’t see from you.
B: I just wasn't feeling it this time. I didn't hate your story and I liked the idea but the whole thing overall just felt kinda bland. Your runway was w/e and your poster didn't really stand out to me
T: I'm reading all of these submissions from the top down, and so far yours is the only that seems like a true horror film. Your poster is probably my favorite of the bunch I have seen thus far. My problem with the story is that it just doesn't seem "new" to me. It's clear which celebs you are making allusions to in this movie, but even though what was meant to be funny was funny, its just stuff I've read before on tumblr. But still a solid film nonetheless. Love all the different colors in your runway, and I know you probably intended it to be a little messy, but I feel like some minor tweaks to certain portions would've made it better.
3615 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Aura Sierra Riviera: http://i.imgur.com/yyyzPql.png
K: Your runway is nice, and that’s about the only good thing I have to say. It was just really messy all around.
B: It was amusing but need more humor. I loved your poster/runway a lot though!
T: First off I'll say that you did fairly well, but I am slightly confused, Aura was your main character but you made a runway for Abby. And as for the Abby runway, I know that people interpret characters different, but you made Abby out to be a Social Justice Freak, but then dressed her like an upper-class older white woman who looks like she could be racist, I imagined Abby more as a teenage girl who spends too much time on her computer, but thats up to interpretation I guess. Also it doesn't really seem like horror, it seems like an adventure story where someone falls into the arms of evil, gets redemption, and then fights evil again, not really a horror type plot line. But the poster looked spot on! And despite me not agreeing with your character interpretation for Abby, it was a good runway look.
3615 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Martha Six: http://i.gyazo.com/3f9f715af526a8c2ee7723dac977448e.png
K: Your poster and your runway are a mess and a half but your STORY!!! I would pay to see it. Did you really call Sterling a twink though? Really?
B: Not bad, it had it moments but they were few and far between
T: This is a horror movie. And although you tried to make it funny, you didn't take away the possible horror scenes that could come from the chases and battles. You kept your storyline consistent and avoided random character introduction that a lot of the other movies had. I also love hwo your movie is open to complex interpretation, does one want Camilla to suck out twink life force and renew her life, or does one root for sterling to escape the evil. Either way this was great. Wasn't as funny as the others, but I feel like this could actually be a low-budget horror movie that someone could and would want to produce. Your poster isnt impressive, but it gives a nice visual of the setting in a way. Your runway is what impressed me, because while others tried to remain glamorous in theirs, you made yours the strictest interpretation of your ugly character as possible which is admirable. Well done!
3615 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
I've made some decisions.
3615 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Junge Dame, once again the bridesmaid. You are safe.
3615 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alexis Alexis, you were so good this week it's scary. Condragulations you are the winner of this challenge.
3615 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Martha Six, welcome back. You are safe.
3615 days 6 hours ago
Yaxha
YATH
3615 days 6 hours ago
Olympia
YAY < 333
3615 days 6 hours ago
Olympia
SORRY IM NOT A RUNWAY QUEEN P.S. CAMILLA IS BEAUTIFUL
3615 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Aura Sierra Riviera, we're screaming, and not in a good way. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!