This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8 Runway

Topic » Challenge 8 Runway

3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Understand that you all did well this time. It's anyone's game and you all should know that by now.

PLEASE welcome guest judges The Appetizer and Potato Famine (with the accent but I'm lazy)! They will judge alongside Benry, Sterling, and I.

Straight CUNTry:  http://i.imgur.com/Rlcpi6H.png
K: I thought the concept of it was hilarious. You all did an amazing job, much better than you would’ve had us thinking based off all the negativity you showed.
J: You took a taboo subject... and made is really fucking boring. Congrats on that.
Bran: I mean your avatars were probably the best part of it for me and 1 of them was barely even country
I mean I liked it but the entire incest humor got old quick but for the most part I liked the two girls who sang neither of which are Lakisha
S: This was creative and not boring for me especially for lacking a teammate. I loved the Chorus - You had very bland and generic looks and for the one girl that wasnt even there, she made your looks look like doodoo. I do think you didnt rely on anything other than the subject matter and your own humor (heart)
Ben: I really loved it! You took something unconventional and made it funny. I always love satire and I think you did it justice. I was a little concerned with only 2 girls getting to sing though.....

THE HUNTI3S: http://i.imgur.com/dsqWUMC.png
K: The name wasn’t as creative as the others, but your aesthetic was overall much more in sync. The lyrics weren’t all that, but the idea to do KPOP was GENIUS. You didn’t disappoint overall, and we didn’t really expect you to anyways. I’m not very familiar with KPOP but it seems like a lot of visual is involved, and I’m not sure if we got a lot of that. But what I love is the risk you guys took in doing this.
J: I didn't understand a single thing, and I loved that about it, It was so wrong, it was like... right?
Bran: The looks and the song were both amazing for me and I thought the song was so hilarious and it was really good
I don't know what some of them are thinking by saying it wasn't funny cuz it was
S: The Looks are fucking SICKENIN but I really think the amount of work put it by each of you with the song is unproportional and You relied on korean to make your song better. Now I know that is what KPOP is but it drag you guys down for me.
Ben: Beautiful cover and beautiful looks (for the most part). I liked the song but I don't think I didn't find it as funny as some of the other judges did. Thank god you included a translation. Also I thought the song should have ended on something other than a rap but that's just me
3631 days 8 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Unlike a certain miss Fantasia Barrino, I do NOT Believe.
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Aura Sierra Riviera: http://i.imgur.com/5fWP9FV.png
K: Look wise, you did the worst within your group. Not to say you did badly. The other two looked like “Yeah I fucked my blood relatives, but I’m pretty and young so you’ll forgive me.” And you look like “MAURY I KNOW HE MY DADDY BUT SO THE F*CK WHAT?” And y’know I love that image, but they overshadow you. For some reason I couldn’t wrap my head around the home/chromosome line. But you did well on that as well. I have no really BAD critiques for you. You just looked like you didn’t get the dressing memo.
J: Like I said with Lakisha, make it a grimy ass look to reflect some actual incest, you could have taken the joke a lot farther than just a simple chipped tooth..
Bran: I liked your verse but I mean your avatar was what
I know what you were trying to do because it DOES look really country but I mean like the hair just makes it look weird which I understand is what you were trying to do but i don't know
S: Your looks sucks lol and your verse is good but it isnt that strong. It is creative and I like it but I wish there was MORE but i think you were strong in your group. Your look is just very plain jane and you are a DRAG QUEEN - Slay me huntee you know you can.
Ben: I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you meant to use that hair. I'm *HOPING* you used it because it made you looked fucked up and backwoods.
3631 days 8 hours ago
Brandonator
And you look like “MAURY I KNOW HE MY DADDY BUT SO THE F*CK WHAT?”
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Asia Vaccine: http://i.imgur.com/76jrXvN.png
K: MADONNA IS THAT YOU??? There are very subtle things about this I like. Your gap works better for you. Your other group members wore the same hat, but you got your own color. That brings my attention to you and makes me feel like you’re the lead of the group. Your verse… phenomenal. I loved it. Great improvement this week from you.
J: see Aura Sierra. Nothing speshul.
Bran: Your look and verse combination is probably the best out of your group, although I feel like the rhyming thing throughout the entire song is weak and kind of corny which i know it's a country song which is why it's supposed to be like that but
ANYWAY yeah yours is probably the best in your group
S: Probably the best in your group really lol. I am living for your verse and It is funny. Your look is basic but it works for your theme and considering that we're going to assume you wrote that chorus cuz I do not see LaKisha ANYWHERE......(claps) Very strong. I love your performance this week!
Ben: It was good. I like the chip tooth bit and I thought your verse was a clever play on a very controversial issue!
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
LaKisha Marie Kynxx: http://i.imgur.com/3PkfXPg.png
K: Lookwise, you did the best of the three. Interesting choice to make a black country singer. There WAS a bit of talk concerning your lack of participation though. We all love a diva, but you haven’t paid those dues yet.
J: if you're joking about incest you better have a grimy ass look and something unique about it, you ain't got SHIT.
Bran: girl that is an extremely basic avatar but with a cowgirl hat on with the clothes but other than that it looks so city it's sad
Your verse is also somewhat not good and I have a FEELING that your effort this week was extremely minimal if you know what I mean
S: http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o561/marlonlp8087/tumblr_ma8gqpsuSX1qbkawv.gif
Ben: Your look was pretty but it didn't really fit your theme very well. I want backwoods glamour, not Nashville glamour. Also you not having a verse was a little worrisome.
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Acacia Acai: http://i.imgur.com/WpDlnNp.png
K: I get Left Eye from this, but y’know it’s not my favorite look. There’s nothing in it that screams unique to me, and you’ve shown that you’re constantly raising the bar on the runway so that was a weird surprise. “Prove your wetness” was HILARIOUS.
J: probably the most K-Pop of the lot, but it's what the challenge called for and you provided that.
Bran: Your avatar(s) is so gangster asian you have no idea how much I love it like you do not
and oh my god your verse is amazing like you don't even know how hard i'm laughing at (prove your wetness) i'm definitely getting it tattooed
S: Probably a solid performance. OKAY look - OKAY verse. It was very strong for you this week considering im pretty fucking critical.
Ben: You didn't have my favorite look but you did have my favorite part of your song! Face and ass (Strut on cam)!
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alexis Alexis: http://i.imgur.com/Rdx3vhY.png
K: Very K-K-KAWAII look. Your verse was very repetitive, which might just be because you did KPOP.
J: apart from those hideous eyebrows it was actually not bad
Bran: Your avatar is my favorite out of all of them and your verse is really great too this is so hard because you're so good and you are amazing by the way don't call the cops on me ;) Oh!
S: http://media.giphy.com/media/xPaCSLebnbfNK/giphy.gif You said three lines lol Congratz!!!! It was boring and your look was amazing but your look cant be what saves you this week for me I am sorry. It is THE look but.....your performance is REALLY lack luster
Ben: I love your look but you weren't given a lot of shine time. Is your voice that weak?
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Junge Dame: http://i.imgur.com/bX78Lkf.png
K: That looks would’ve slayed “I Know What Boys Like” last week. I actually thought it worked well, it set you apart from the other two. Your verse was kind of weak though.. “I am whispering to you (????)” definitely was a classic for me.
J: That hair looks like my mother's hairstyle circa 2001. I don't like the outfit either, v bland.
Bran: You're definitely the butch of the group which I can respect but your look and verse is probably the weakest of your group BUT it's still amazing and i'm laughing so hard it's too much
S: Your RAP was absolutely the saving grace of your group minus the looks. The look was very 80's Butch Pop Stars and I loved it - The verse was the BEST in English
Ben: I hate your look and its diffently the weakest of everyone in the group to me. It looks more lesbian rock band than KPOP. Also, I thought your verse was at an awkward spot and a chorus should have ended the song
3631 days 8 hours ago
TheGoodMan
I want your promise is something i'm getting tattooed on me.
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ladies, before I reveal the winning group, I want to explain that along with the usual rankings, the judges voted on which group was overall better. That group's members got an extra two points, while the other group got one extra point.

The winning group was decided by who had more members in the top 3.
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
The winning group is....
Straight CUNTry. Condragulations ladies. You all really stepped it up. However, only one of you can win...

ASIA VACCINE, condragulations you are the winner of this challenge. You may exit the main stage.
3631 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
To you remaining five, I was originally going to give the entire team HIGHs along with the winner.

HOWEVER, after much debate and some thought, I have decided to break my own rules.

Acacia Acai, you would've won on a different team. You are safe.
3631 days 8 hours ago
Brandonator
I am literally so done in this competition like there is no fucking point absolutely none to try shit like give me my stipend where is my plane ticket goodbye

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!