This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[6A] Reading Is Fundamental

Topic » [6A] Reading Is Fundamental

3637 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
That's right queens! It's time for another staple of the game. In this thread, you will pick FOUR different queens to read. The person with the best overall reads will win this minichallenge.

As a reminder:
Junge Dame- Brandonator
Asia Vaccine- LiteCitrus
Acacia Acai- Zoeygasms
Krystaline Extort- deshonBANNEDisback
Alexis Alexis- Yaxha
Donna Bella- Seduucion
Lakisha Marie Kynxx- xBostonx
Aura Sierra Riviera        Insanity

Get to it queens! You have until this post reaches 24 hours ago. Don't fuck it up.
3637 days 4 hours ago
Yaxha
*puts on glasses*

Miss Acacia Acai, you're such a beautiful queen. And it must be easy for you! I mean you don't even have to pay for foundation, you can just scrape the shit right off your knees and elbows and stick a brush in it!

Krystaline Extort, let's be fair, the amount of times you've been bottom in this competition can rival with the amount of times Sterling has in real life. MAYBE.

Jungle Dame, your name is so fitting! All your looks are inspired from gorillas and they make us go "damn" in the most sad, sympathetic way.

Aura Sierra Riviera... okay anyway.

*takes off glasses*
3637 days 4 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Alexis Alexis-Snatch Game did a do a number on you. I'd suggest a collect call to 1-800-Originality.
It truly is a shame the only thing you got out of your two challenge wins was the swallowed talents of Abby Synth and Lay Dee Liberty.

Donna Bella-BUSTED you on your drag asthetic! I mean literally...BUSTED...Recycling pixelated lips three times? Did Rehab's runways not teach you anything?

Acacia Acai-Your name describes what you are...a fruit! Also...you know you really burnt the house down with those last three performances. No I don't mean your looks. I mean your knees gurl. With a drag name sounding like a moisturizer I'd expect you to at least know or have learned how to use some.

Krystalline-Bottom or top? I think your runways answer that question.
3637 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
Asia Vaccine, I'd rather not take your medication and die of bird flu than have to watch you lip sync again!

Alexis Alexis, Your eyes are gorgeous! It's like you're the female version of ET.

Donna Bella, I must say, you have the most gorgeous lips out of everyone left in the competition. The lip gloss is just effortlessly smudged on your face. My favorite pair of lips you've ever worn though were these http://i.imgur.com/0OjmHAv.png

Krystalline Extort, you think you're a damn psychic, huh? Well listen and listen closely, no one here needs a psychic to know that you'll be in the bottom 2 again this week.
3636 days 17 hours ago
Seduucion
Asia Vaccine are you vaccinated against top 3? i guess so.

Krystaline gurl... Darienne Lake must be proud, you did in 4 episodes what she did in a entire season, 4 bottoms

Alexis Alexis, care for a cincher? http://prntscr.com/3pxw01

*Points to Lakisha* Jessica Wild! So glad you're back!
3636 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
LaKisha Marie Kynxx:

Sometimes I think Alexis is great but then I remember I'm better.

Asia... Um, I don't even have to read you, just look at your record.

Krystaline... GO HOME PLEASE

Donna, you might think I'm a copy of Jessica Wild... But hey I don't think of you at all.
3636 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Lakeisha Marie Kynxx: Me being in the bottom 4 times will be more relevant than your
Drag career
WAIT, you won't have one.

Acacia Acai: Lemme show you how your makeup be coming on the runway
*Holds up poster* -  http://i.imgur.com/iQ9XatQ.jpg

Asia Vaccine: Hunny . . . http://i.imgur.com/L2VAAwu.gif

Alexis Alexis:

Y     O     U          A     R     E

Basic
3636 days 7 hours ago
Brandonator
Donna Bella- Seduucion -Why do your lips always look like you just got done sucking a dude's asshole behind Denny's and you didn't reapply your lipgloss

Asia Vaccine- LiteCitrus- Your entire life is a joke but I'll give it a shot. You aren't very good at anything

Krystaline Extort- deshonBANNEDisback- Your record makes bottom jokes not funny anymore

Acacia Acai- Zoeygasms: They should hang you up in a museum. All look and no talent
3636 days 6 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Alexis Alexis, you call yourself the sewing queen. But the only stitching I've seen is the patches of drag cliches you call fashion.

Krystaline... you'd think with a last name like extort you'd get out there and steal yourself some talent.

Asia Vaccine, from where I stand your name is a lie. You clearly are the plague of ugly on this competition, for which there is no *CURE* dahling.

Junge Dame. I think it's cute that you critique people for riding their drag bikes, when you're clearly on a tricycle with training wheels. Let's get it together before you wanna read darling, let's learn the alphabet, I before 'you'.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!