This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LAST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Topic » LAST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

3533 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
HEY Y'ALL.
The final immunity challenge is going to be tuesday (tomorrow) at 5:00 PM EST!
I haven't written up the rules yet, but think pyramid.
3533 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
ok
3533 days 9 hours ago
LongedShorted
might not be able to make it! I couldnt respond to the time email in time :L
3532 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Check IN!
3532 days 11 hours ago
amf7410
Here
3532 days 11 hours ago
me2013
Im here, but I cant stay as I have to work but good luck guys
3532 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Here
3532 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
heya
3532 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Hey everyone.
The challenge will start in a few minutes. If anyone wants to join in late they can do so, but they'll be really far behind lul.

posting the rules now!
3532 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Gl guys
3532 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
goodluck everyone
3532 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Okay everyone.
This challenge is a combination of speed and brains.
It's the Scramble Pyramid.

This Pyramid has 5 different levels and 10 different stages.
5 of the stages are climbing stairs, 5 are solving scrambled word puzzles.
The puzzles increase in difficulty the higher you get.

For stairs climbing, you must post *Climbs Stair 1* and so on until you get to the required number. They must be in different posts.

Stage 1- Climb 10 steps.
Stage 2- When you finish the steps, I will mail you three scrambled words relating to survivor. Mail me the unscrambled words- and I'll mail you back if you are correct or incorrect. If you are incorrect, keep trying. If you are correct, move on!
Stage 3- Climb 30 Steps
Stage 4- When you finish the steps, I will mail you 5 scrambled usernames of eliminated Island of Champions contestants. Mail me the unscrambled words- and I'll mail you back if you are correct or incorrect. If you are incorrect, keep trying. If you are correct, move on!
Stage 5- Climb 40 Steps
Stage 6- When you finish the steps, I will mail you 5 scrambled words relating to survivor. BUT BE CAREFUL!: EACH WORD HAS ONE LETTER IN IT THAT IS NOT PART OF THE WORD! You'll have to figure out which letter is incorrect, eliminate it, and send me the correct word. Mail me the unscrambled words- and I'll mail you back if you are correct or incorrect. If you are incorrect, keep trying. If you are correct, move on!
Stage 7- Climb 60 Steps
Stage 8- When you finish the steps, I will mail you a scrambled phrase having to do with the game of survivor. The letters AND words are in the incorrect order! Mail me the unscrambled phrase- and I'll mail you back if you are correct or incorrect. If you are incorrect, keep trying. If you are correct, move on!
Stage 9- Climb 80 steps
Stage 10 FINAL STAGE- When you finish the steps, I will mail you a scrambled phrase having to do with survivor. The letters AND words are in the incorrect order! BE CAREFUL, EACH SCRAMBLED WORD HAS ONE LETTER THAT IS NOT PART OF THE WORD. YOU MUST IDENTIFY AND IGNORE THIS LETTER IF YOU WANT TO GET IT CORRECT! Mail me the unscrambled words- and I'll mail you back if you are correct or incorrect. If you are incorrect, keep trying. If you are correct, POST THE UNSCRAMBLED PHRASE IN THE FORUM!

THE FIRST PERSON TO COMPLETE THE PYRAMID WILL WIN IMMUNITY AND A SPOT AT THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!
3532 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Everyone understand?
3532 days 11 hours ago
amf7410
OMG I really have to pee but my roommate is in the bathroom
3532 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
where are we climbing these steps and how do we climb a step
3532 days 11 hours ago
amf7410
do we get our own forum

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!