This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #86: Cazzolungo

Topic » Tribal Council #86: Cazzolungo..

3544 days 19 hours ago
LongedShorted
this is me
3544 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
i really dont understand why anyone would want to keep cole in this game when he's clearly the biggest jury threat left in the game. He's only trying to cover himself with his tribal council response. My vote is going to cole tonight, and I hope you go cole. If you don't props to you for getting people to believe you're not a threat when it's clear you're the only one left who would for sure win if you're in the end.
3544 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
You're the only one who thinks I have a sure shot of getting to the end. Everybody knows that we all played completely different games Blue. Do me a favor, stop attacking me and making me look like a bigger threat than I am. Besides, you and I both know that all the people that you're making "promises" too are fake. At least the people I made promises to I'm sticking too. I'm not afraid to say who I'm going to Final Four with. Hell, I'll post it here if you'd like. Would you do the same knowing that you actually do the same thing knowing you made that same promise to 4 people left in the game?

....It's a final four, Blue, not a final 5...just saying..
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
*Returns with Urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
First Vote- Cfff
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Second Vote- Cole91
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Third Vote- Cole91
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Fourth vote- Cfff
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
That's
2 votes Cole91
2 votes Cfff

1 vote left
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Fifth vote-

......  86th person voted out of Survivor: Island of Champions....
3544 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Cfff.

Cfff, the tribe has spoken *Snuffs Torch*
It's time for you to go.
3544 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
COLE ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?
Cole91
You're the only one who thinks I have a sure shot of getting to the end. Everybody knows that we all played completely different games Blue. Do me a favor, stop attacking me and making me look like a bigger threat than I am. Besides, you and I both know that all the people that you're making "promises" too are fake. At least the people I made promises to I'm sticking too. I'm not afraid to say who I'm going to Final Four with. Hell, I'll post it here if you'd like. Would you do the same knowing that you actually do the same thing knowing you made that same promise to 4 people left in the game?

....It's a final four, Blue, not a final 5...just saying..

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST THREAT LEFT AND YOU BASICALLY JUST WON THE GAME BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TOO IDIOTIC TO SEE THROUGH THE CHARADE YOU PUT UP. COLE YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET TO THE END, ANYTHING. AND DONT TELL ME I DONT KEEP PROMISES TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN 100% LOYAL TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON MY SIDE. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KEEP YOUR PROMISES BECAUSE YOUR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL AND YOU'LL DO ANYTHING FOR A WIN.

To WHOEVER fucking flipped congrats, you lost yourself the entire game.

If ANYONE wants my vote you can have it.
3543 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
dude calm down, it's just a game...

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!