This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #86: Cazzolungo

Topic » Tribal Council #86: Cazzolungo..

3546 days 5 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone.
LongedShorted has won immunity and is safe from the vote tonight.
Everyone else is fair game.
If you want to play an idol, please let me know beforehand.
Votes are due by 9:00 PM EST Tomorrow!

Questions
------------------

- Are there people still in the game who don't deserve to be here?

- Who is the biggest threat to win it all?

- Why should you stay tonight?

- Who still has an idol?
3546 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
At this point we've all made it this far I don't think anyone doesn't deserve to be here. We made it here so we deserve it

Honestly, Cole is. He has his entire alliance who was voted out on the jury who would vote for him in the end to win

I think I should stay tonight because I've been loyal to certain people, they know who they are and I don't really think I have any shot at winning. You can look at my record on my page, I'm in the finals a lot but I'm only there because I have no chance of winning. I have horrible jury management and I don't think i'd win if I were in the end.
- Who still has an idol?
I think Cole has an idol and I believe he will be playing it tonight
3546 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
Honestly, I don't think anybody does NOT deserve to be here. Almost everybody left has been playing the game their own way.

Well Blue seems to think it's me. I think he's a bigger threat to be honest, but what do I know? I'm just one guy on the bottom that will probably be getting votes tonight, right?

Honestly, I'm not as big of a jury threat as Blue seems to think I am. Chastain and Jxhn hate me for something I did to them in a different group game. Wangifold has never liked me as a player and Joe and David are probably pissed off at me because I had all of these idols but I didn't bother wasting a single one on them. How would you feel in that situation?

- Who still has an idol?
I don't know. But if I DID have one, I would obviously play it tonight. Blue is right....not saying I DO have one though, just that if I did I would use it...
3545 days 23 hours ago
cfff
- Are there people still in the game who don't deserve to be here? Hell no, we have been through like 86 tribal councils and we all got here on our own so we should all be proud of ourselves.

- Who is the biggest threat to win it all? In the end anybody can be a big threat. They are all in the way of my win.

- Why should you stay tonight? I dont really see my self as a huge threat in this game. I would love to continue on :)

- Who still has an idol?
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
*Returns with Urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Okay.
Once the votes are read the decision is final.
Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
First Vote- Cfff
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Second Vote- Cole91
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Third Vote- Cole91
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Fourth vote- ArcherSkyFire
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Fifth vote- Cfff
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Sixth Vote- Cole91
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
That's
3 votes Cole91
2 votes Cfff
1 vote ArcherSkyFire

1 vote left
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Seventh vote.....
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Cfff.

We have a tie.
3545 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Here's now it's going to work.
The 5 people not involved in the tie will revote. You can only vote for Cfff or cole91.
Revotes are due tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM EST.
If you so not revote, your vote will remain the same.
If you did not vote for Cole or Cfff and you don't revote- your vote wil be randomized as you will receive a punishment.

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!