This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16

3626 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone! Now that we’re down to our top 36 people, it’s due time to have a live challenge at 8 PM EST ON MONDAY!

This challenge is called “Chain Gang” and here’s how it works…

Every tribe needs to send me a list ranking your tribe-mates from 1-9. This will determine the order you will be hanging on a rope in this challenge.

What happens in this challenge is that each team is connected to a 30-foot rope that is hanging from a platform suspended high above water. The bottom person must unhook themselves from the chain by posting:

*UNCLIPS*

Then they can make their way up the chain by climbing over each other tribe mate by posting:

*CLIMBS OVER (USERNAME)*

And then finally when they climb over everyone (that means posting *CLIMBS OVER (USERNAME) for EVERY other person that is above you), they must post:

*CLIMBS ONTO PLATFORM*

At that point, the player who is next can start by posting *UNCLIPS*. This challenge is simple; all you have to do is get as many tribe mates onto the platform in 1 hour. HOWEVER, if you thought it was that simple, you’re wrong.

Let’s say that someone from your tribe isn’t here. Then the person who is next above them can start climbing, but if you aren’t on the bottom and you start climbing, EVERYONE WHO IS UNDERNEATH YOU will fall into the water, and will not complete the challenge.

Also, if you unclip before someone climbs to the platform, then YOU, THE PERSON WHO IS CLIMBING AND EVERYONE WHO IS UNDERNEATH YOU will fall into the water, and not complete the challenge.

The TWO tribes who have the most number of people climb up to the platform in 1 hour will win immunity! The other TWO tribes will be headed to Tribal Council, where someone’s going home.
3626 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
EXAMPLE:

Nbkiller, Lifer107, Randomize, Tengaged_Moderation, and Jubbzy are on a tribe together and the list is as follows:

PLATFORM
1-        Lifer107
2-        Nbkiller
3-        Randomize
4-        Tengaged_Moderation
5-        Jubbzy

Jubbzy, since he is at the bottom of the rope, starts by posting:
*UNCLIPS*

He then posts
*CLIMBS OVER Tengaged_Moderation*
*CLIMBS OVER Randomize*
*CLIMBS OVER nbkiller*
*CLIMBS OVER Lifer107*
*CLIMBS ONTO PLATFORM*

And Jubbzy finishes.

Tengaged_Moderation isn’t at the challenge so Randomize goes next

Randomize posts:
*UNCLIPS*

And since Tengaged_Moderation is lower than Randomize, he falls into the water.

Randomize posts:
*CLIMBS OVER nbkiller*
*CLIMBS OVER Lifer107*

Nbkiller doesn’t realize that Randomize hasn’t made it to the platform yet so he posts:
*UNCLIPS*

Since randomize didn’t make it to the platform, nbkiller falls into the water along with randomize.

Now that Lifer107 is the last one left, he posts
*UNCLIPS*

And since he is already at the top, he can just post:
*CLIMBS ONTO PLATFORM*

With that, our tribe finished with 2/5 people on the platform.

If you have any questions, PLEASE mail me.

THE CHALLENGE IS AT 8 PM EST AND WILL LAST 1 HOUR
3626 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
i wont be on for this jsyk ppl making list ;s
3626 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
OOOOK!
3626 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
holy hell this is going to be hard
3626 days 4 hours ago
me2013
How far away is this challenge?
3626 days 3 hours ago
LongedShorted
THis is confusing..
3626 days 3 hours ago
me2013
my tribe, please put me at the top .........
3626 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Although it would probably be a good idea for someone to message everyone to see who can make it and who can not... then put the ones who can at the bottom...... and the ones who cant at the top
3625 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
put me somewhere in the middle. I won't be able to do anything until about 830 so anybody who will be here at 8 go under me. Anybody who will be here after 830 go above me on the ladder.
3625 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
Put me at the top please. I can't guarantee I'll be on in time
3625 days 14 hours ago
TheRenny
Did anybody from Yamma submit? I will be on at the start and then possibly disappear for a bit, but I'll check in on my phone.
3625 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
I have a submission from each tribe. If you want to see the most current submission, just mail me.
3625 days 14 hours ago
sssp123
I will probably make it, but I can't make any promises. I think my position is good
3625 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I might be here. I am outa town and not on as much as normal.
3625 days 13 hours ago
Bones0227
Hey Zatra, I'll definitely be able to log on and do this anytime within the hour

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!