This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #57-60: Zatra

Topic » Tribal Council #57-60: Zatra

3639 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Sixth Vote- WitZ
3639 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Seventh Vote-
60th person voted out of Survivor: Island of Champions

WitZ
3639 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
WitZ, the tribe has spoken
*Snuffs Torch*
It's time for you to go.
3639 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
*brushes hair*
3639 days 13 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Cya witz
3639 days 12 hours ago
_Holly
Oh wow. Thanks for trying to kick me out, Witz. I don't feel bad about voting you out anymore.
3639 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
bitches... holly sorry but i picked someone and obviously they wanted to keep your inactive ass instead of someone active... im kind of sad at some of the people who voted for me and i know it is personal not strategic as we still have 38 votes to go for gods sakes.... hopefully frankly holly is the only one to survive cause that would be freaking hilarious.
3639 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
oh and if it was cause you thought it was cause i took an idol - you were wrong.. someone else has it
3639 days 2 hours ago
NJKoda1998
We knew who has it. And just because there is 38 more votes to go, we started with 100...we are actually getting quite close to th end
3639 days 2 hours ago
_Holly
how am i inactive? wut? lol i was the first person to reply to this TC questions and one of the first to react to the elimination?...

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!