This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1-5: Garme

Topic » Tribal Council #1-5: Garme

3668 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone. 6/10 of you posted in time for the challenge. Close, but not close enough.
Subfriend posted first for your tribe. Therefore he has immunity in tonight's vote.

Post for a Question.

Votes are due by 4:00 PM EST tomorrow. Not voting will result in a self vote.
Send your votes to me (Lifer107) as I will be the one reading them.
If you do not send your vote to me, it will not count!

Send Confessionals!
3668 days 2 hours ago
Warthhogs
Ask me a question
3668 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
*Lights my torch* Good to start off straight in the deep end!
3668 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Warthhogs- Are the four people who didn't do the challenge in the most danger tonight?

Keitho- On a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you for yourself tonight?
3668 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
I'm not nervous for tonight's vote, and I'm not cocky or anything, I'm just judging it with common sense :P We're gonna be playing a pre-merge game for a longggg time, and sure aren't we gonna need the most determined players on our team? I was one of 5 to show up for the challenge, and I was 2nd on, so I'm confident that I'm gonna be around to help this tribe win our challenges in the future, and I know there's other that feel the same way about themselves.
3668 days 1 hour ago
me2013
Im here - fire away
BUT I want to add that I will be voting for someone who didnt bother to turn up for the challenge..... I live on the other side of the world and I still managed to show up
3668 days ago
Lifer107
me2013- Do you think there could be disagreement on whether to boot an inactive?
3668 days ago
me2013
lol nope... I dont disagree....... that is what I am doing..... why keep someone whi isnt going to play...... If they watn to vote with me... that is fine..... message me...... Im up for an alliance.... us active players need tos tick together to make it through...........
but if i go.... hey...... good luck
3667 days 22 hours ago
Lifer107
3/10 votes received
3667 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
4/10 votes received
3667 days 10 hours ago
terose
Ask me a question please.
3667 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Terose: How can this tribe prevent spending numerous nights at tribal council?
3667 days 9 hours ago
CK11
I showed up for the challenge
keep me
3667 days 8 hours ago
CK11
Just mailed something really important to some people.

Check your mails.
3667 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
CK sucks lol
3667 days 7 hours ago
CK11
thx bae

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!