This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INTRO SEQUENCE / FIRST RUNWAY

Topic » INTRO SEQUENCE / FIRST RUNWAY

2413 days 22 hours ago
mahogany
I have created our intro sequence... this also serves as the first runway.
Don't get too excited, critiques are not yet. I will upload a seperate video announcing the results soon.

.be
2413 days 21 hours ago
rollingderp
me when i just got the name sertralina addiction and im on sertraline irl OK BOOS
2413 days 21 hours ago
mahogany

LIP SYNC SONG:

YOU HAVE ~24 HOURS LADIES (talk to me about it) DON'T FUCK IT UP
2413 days 20 hours ago
Batya
2413 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://media.giphy.com/media/2WNaekHIXVc6Q/giphy.gif
2412 days 20 hours ago
mahogany
This is your LAST CHANCE to impress me and save yourself... good luck and DON'T fuck it up.

Sharoon Banks:

Azealia Wanks: https://media.giphy.com/media/2WNaekHIXVc6Q/giphy.gif

Ween Sheep:

Deli Hagress:

Winky Laverne: *slowed-down rendition of Follow me over snapchat*

Troyzan the Drag Queen: SENT ME A STUNNING LIP SYNC VIDEO AT THE LAST SECOND

I've made my decision.......

TROYZAN THE DRAG QUEEN, you DEFIED what I thought was possible in this competition, SHONTAY YOU STAY.

AZEALIA WANKS, a smile is all you get tonight, SASHAY AWAY.

DELI HAGRESS, you made me see all of the things that I can BE, Shontay you STAY.

WEEN SHEEP, I'm sorry my dear but you were simply out-danced, the bare minimum was not enough tonight, SASHAY AWAY.

WINKY LAVERNE, your performance brought TEARS to my gooch seeing you POP out every syllable. Shontay you STAY.

SHAROON BANKS, this lipsync TUGGED at my heartstrings, but with three ladies leaving EVERYTHING THEY HAD on the stage tonight, I have no choice... SASHAY AWAY.

This was a difficult boot ladies, mua das a kiss to all of you. Next challenge will be posted momentarily.
2412 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
Werk that puss

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!