This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EIGHTH TRIBAL COUNCIL - MERGED TRIBE

Topic » EIGHTH TRIBAL COUNCIL - MERGED..

3670 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
You've all made it to the halfway mark in the game. Single digits. We are reaching the endgame. This vote could determine the course of the rest of the game.

NIN - How does the first Immunity feel? Do you think you needed it tonight?

JAMES S - You need 5 votes for a majority tonight. How do you go about getting those votes?

CHAZZ - Having been a tribemate of everyone here previously, do you feel a safety advantage over the newly-acquainted tribemates?

ANTHONY - You were taking no prisoners in the Immunity challenge today. Clearly you were playing to win it. Is this because you thought your head is on the chopping block?

ANDY SHIRK - Do you fear the possibility that your votes could turn potential jurors against you for the final vote?

CORINNE - The new Ginny tribe came into this merge with 5. Does this make you feel safe tonight?

TAYVIE - No-show at the Immunity challenge yet again. Do you think it's a good idea to not show your strength in challenges?

SAGAR - Having anchored your tribe to many Immunity wins, do you feel you are seen as a threat now?

The 9 of you have until 12 AM EST to cast your votes. If you do not vote by then, it counts as a self-vote.
3670 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
ANTHONY - You were taking no prisoners in the Immunity challenge today. Clearly you were playing to win it. Is this because you thought your head is on the chopping block?

Uh lol no at the time. But now it might be bc of how hard I played :P
3670 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
Forgot about JAMES G - Surprised by the Farside tribe's decision to vote out Torsa?
3670 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
NIN - How does the first Immunity feel? Do you think you needed it tonight?

It feels amazing. I kinda feel like I don't deserve but I'll take it lol. I don't think I needed it coming into out but walking out I kinda lost favor with some people so its good to have it on.
3670 days 21 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
CORINNE - The new Ginny tribe came into this merge with 5. Does this make you feel safe tonight?
Lol why would you say does it make you feel safe?
You can never feel safe in this game.
3670 days 21 hours ago
TheGoodMan
I am not surprised by Torsa's vote out, she was the last person left on ROCK so it seemed likely.
3670 days 21 hours ago
semajdude
we need 5 vote and we only have 4 were fucked
3670 days 21 hours ago
andychuck08
I mean..that could happen I guess.  I haven't really thought of myself as ruthless in da group game though lol. I felt bad about da last vote.
3670 days 20 hours ago
GingerPowder
CHAZZ - Having been a tribemate of everyone here previously, do you feel a safety advantage over the newly-acquainted tribemates?

Being the only person to be on all tribes is sort of an advantage, but it can also give me a target on my back, so it goes both ways.
3670 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
SAGAR - Having anchored your tribe to many Immunity wins, do you feel you are seen as a threat now?

im basically in finals mode rightnow so i will not rlly be competing anymore bc i am busy irl so dont vote me out if u think i am a threat
3670 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
I'll read the votes.
3670 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
If anyone has a hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so.

*Andy Shirk stands up*
ANDY: This game is crazy.  I've spent many nights writing songs on da beach about survivor: ya momma just to clear my head!
Well, as a fan of survivor and vivor songwriter, Andy Shirk, I like it when things are interesting even if it is for nothing at the end of the day! My gut tells me I'm never safe and it is really hard to find truth in the game of survivor.  I really don't want this thing anymore, so I'd like to play this idol on myself!

Because I am a fan, I also just want to make it interesting and play this for James S. *pulls out other idol*.  I just follow my gut, and if that is my downfall it's ok.  I don't know if Jason's momma is even worth winning.  No matter what happens tonight or if the idols were pointless in this instance, I am at peace and I will have a new song idea.  Good luck to everyone.  SURVIVORRRRRRRRRRRR!!

*sits down*
3670 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
With that, any votes cast for Andy or James S will not count. I'll read the votes.
3670 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
First vote.....

Sagar.
3670 days 15 hours ago
mahogany
Second vote.......

Sagar. Two votes Sagar.
3670 days 15 hours ago
semajdude
omg two idols andy u r amazing

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!