This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SIXTH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE and more

Topic » SIXTH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE and..

3673 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
With Mike voted out, we are now down to 5 on Farside, 4 on Ginny, and 2 on Rock. 11 tribemates total.

Before the Immunity challenge... time to switch things up.

Drop your buffs.

Andy and Sagar have been chosen by their former Tribe Leaders to make some major decisions today. The decisions they face are: Who are on their new tribes?

We are not yet merging. We are dividing into two new tribes of 5, to be determined right now by a schoolyard pick led by the new leaders: Andy, leader of new Farside, and Sagar, leader of new Ginny.

To ensure a good blend, either leader may not consecutively choose people from the same former tribe (for instance, if Andy picked Anthony, he could not pick another Farside his next turn).

This does mean one person will be left out. I will reveal their fate after the pick is done.

As for the Immunity challenge, that will be dealt with afterward... but it will not be a timed challenge so don't feel obligated to stick around if you're not patient enough to wait through the picking.

ANDY AND SAGAR, here are your options:

Anthony (Farside)
Chazz (Rock)
Cody (Farside)
Corinne (Ginny)
James G (Ginny)
James S (Farside)
Nin (Farside)
Tayvie (Ginny)
Torsa (Rock)

I'll announce which leader is randomly chosen for the first choice soon, and from then he will have 2 minutes to decide on his first new Tribemate.
3673 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
oh my...
3673 days 9 hours ago
GingerPowder
Andy pick me
3673 days 9 hours ago
GingerPowder
Sagar pick me april fools
3673 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
Wow
3673 days 9 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Oh My Lady Gaga
3673 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
hey pick moi
3673 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
hi
3673 days 9 hours ago
KittyTheEmolga
oh my gAWDT
3673 days 9 hours ago
andychuck08
hey I'm letting God make these choices
3673 days 9 hours ago
GingerPowder
I am your God
3673 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
does the first pick have to be someone not from your original tribe as well or can it be anyone
3673 days 9 hours ago
GingerPowder
Ok I pick you
3673 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
Sagar it can be anyone.
3673 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
i'll blow who ever picks me
3673 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
SAGAR you get the first pick

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!