This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR YA MOMMA APPLICATIONS

Topic » SURVIVOR YA MOMMA APPLICATIONS

3681 days 5 hours ago
mahogany
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them):
Color level:
How long you been on the site?:
Favorite season of Surv?:
Favorite Surv contestant?:
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass:
3681 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): TAYVIE
Color level: ORANGE
How long you been on the site?: TOO LONG
Favorite season of Surv?: CHINA
Favorite Surv contestant?: SHII ANN HUANG
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: I'M THE BEST AROUND AND NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE ME DOWN
3681 days 5 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): James
Color level: White
How long you been on the site?: I was here back when Cody didn't have a mustache.
Favorite season of Surv?: Micronesia or China
Favorite Surv contestant?: Ghandia Johnson
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: because amanda show A and Amanda show D endorse me
3681 days 5 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them):Curtis
Color level:TV *
How long you been on the site?:4 yeasssssssss
Favorite season of Surv?: Pearl Islands
Favorite Surv contestant?: Jenny Guzon-Bae
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: Cause I got that Kryptonite Puss.
3681 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): Sagar123
Color level: TV star
How long you been on the site?: 3.5 years
Favorite season of Surv?: borneo
Favorite Surv contestant? IDK i dont have a single favorite i'll go with kelly goldsmith
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: YA MOMMA
3681 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): Anthony
Color level: Black (Ain't gonna rob you chill :P)
How long you been on the site?: 5 Months, 18 Days :***
Favorite season of Surv?: BvW or HvV
Favorite Surv contestant?: Brenda Lowe
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: Because my ass is as sexy as Morgan's tits.
3681 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): Nin
Color level: Light Green
How long you been on the site?: I joined october 13
Favorite season of Surv?: Micornesia
Favorite Surv contestant?: Cirie
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass I've seen most of the people here, I think I can beat all of them.
3681 days 5 hours ago
GingerPowder
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): Chazz
Color level: Brown
How long you been on the site?: 3 years fuck my butt
Favorite season of Surv?: idk Philippines
Favorite Surv contestant?: Denise Staples
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: Because if u dont ur a pppppppppppppusssy
3681 days 5 hours ago
semajdude
james
gold
a few years? idk
fans vs favs since parv won it
parvati fucking shallow
because you made me apply against my will
3681 days 4 hours ago
Angel23
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): Natasha
Color level: White
How long you been on the site?: One week
Favorite season of Surv?: 19
Favorite Surv contestant?: Woo (season 28)
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: I'm new but i'm motivate to win all the games i can do and i'm a huge fan of survivor.
3681 days 4 hours ago
saraj10
Sara
Silver
Almost 2 years
Pearl Island
Russel
Cause I'm cute and funny and people will actually pay attention to the game if they see my name, and they will support me
3681 days 4 hours ago
gamerstar105
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): Gamer
Color level: Yellow
How long you been on the site?: 5 months
Favorite season of Surv?: Blood VS water
Favorite Surv contestant?: Russle
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: Because it's big :3
3681 days 4 hours ago
GingerPowder
my gooch is hard like petrified wood
3681 days 4 hours ago
andychuck08
FINE
ANDY
SILVER
IDK LIKE 5 YEARS ALMOST
IDK I'LL SAY HEROES VS. VILLAINS AND I LIKED PEARL ISLANDS TOO IDK
WANDA SHIRK AND NATALIE BOLTON
IDK U DON'T REALLY HAVE TO PICK MY ASS I PICK MY OWN
3681 days 3 hours ago
KittyTheEmolga
Name you wish to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): TEURASE
Color level: GOLD
How long you been on the site?: 3 YEARS THIS JULY
Favorite season of Surv?: idk lol uh China
Favorite Surv contestant?: uh Courtney Yates
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: DO IT u have to
3681 days 3 hours ago
muffinman
Name you wisdh to go by in this game (if you use your username please do not include any numbers. I will not use them): LaMonaisha
Color level: Black
How long you been on the site?: over 3 years
Favorite season of Surv?: HvV
Favorite Surv contestant?: Russell H or Cirie
Explain to me in one sentence (<20 words) why I should pick ur ass: ive played many survivor games but this one seems like the most fun

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!