This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3683 days 4 hours ago
Bootsi
Gj Rachele <3 Bad luck jimmy
3683 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
Since Alexandria chose Box #13 which had already been chosen, I moved her to the closest box which was Box #12 and it contained
A negative power. Alexandria will not be allowed to vote in her first eligible eviction. This means that if she is nominated or HOH at an eviction, this power will stay with her until she is can vote. Sorry Alexandria!
3683 days 4 hours ago
Bootsi
Woo no negative power for me BITCHES!

oh bad luck tho alex
3683 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
Britney chose Box #13 and it contained
the HOH. Congrats Britney, you are the first HOH of the season. I need your Nominations sent to me ASAP with your reasoning as to why you nominated those two.
3683 days 4 hours ago
Bootsi
Good job Britney!
3683 days 4 hours ago
sportygirl22
One of these boxes contained a power that will remain a secret and only that person knows they have it. They can share or keep it a secret. It is up to them
3683 days 3 hours ago
connorfitz15
congrats brit :)
3683 days 1 hour ago
Jimmyp
Congrats people who got the good powers, and congrats Brit on the first HOH. I am just excited to be here and wish everyone the best of luck.
3683 days ago
codyfirestorm
Congrats Brit. :)
3682 days 23 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
box 13
3679 days 23 hours ago
sportygirl22
Hey guys. So sorry I'm late. I will now give the POV ceremony.
3679 days 23 hours ago
sportygirl22
Naonka, as the winner of the Power of Veto, you can save yourself, Paula, or leave the nominations the same.

Naonka has decided to save herself.
3679 days 23 hours ago
sportygirl22
Britney, as HOH, you must replace Naonka's nomination spot.
3679 days 23 hours ago
sportygirl22
Britney has decided to nominate
Drake.
3679 days 23 hours ago
sportygirl22
Please send me your votes to evict in the mail. Everyone is eligible except the HOH, 2 nominees, and Alexandria because she opened a box erasing her vote. Votes are due by Monday at 3 PM. Est.

open group

Big Brother "Shh it's a secret"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!