This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

Topic » Flop-Stars Cast Reveal

1611 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Let's keep the Ghost Island reps coming. This one survived until the tribe swap, but was sent over to a tribe with his rival Jimmy. When they lost the first challenge, it was a close one but he lost out and was sent packing.

Nathan/Nathorix
1611 days 11 hours ago
Boots22
speaking of Nathan
1611 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
As for our next castaway, he played a fantastic game, but sadly was the 2nd boot in Namibia receiving 17th place in a 4-3-1-1 vote.

Steve/steve4280
1611 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hailing from our most recent season, Socotra, is someone I never saw going premerge. However, a swap landed him on a tribe that just couldn't win any challenges. After a few losses, the tribe figured merge was coming and that Dorstenia was too well connected so they split and axed this player just 1 round before the merge.

Jayson/BBLover96
1611 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Did I say we were done with Ghost Island yet? No I did not. Next up is the first visitor to the island, who actually managed to luck into an idol there. However, he ended up wasting it and got axed by his tribe at the next available opportunity.

Billy/Bvance1212
1611 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
I’m loyal
1611 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Oh....
1611 days 10 hours ago
Boots22
cute cast so far
1611 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Up next, the first of today's players making their gen 2 debut! Hailing all the way back from season 2, Sweden, is a member of the dominant Klaralven tribe. However, he was the only member of the original starting tribe to not make merge, being axed in a unanimous vote at their one and only challenge loss that season. Hoping to join the rest of his tribe in making a merge is...

Bob/Islandsurvivor
1611 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
1611 days 10 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’m coming for jayson
1611 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Next up is another fresh face to the gen 2 scene, however he's played twice before. The first time was in Cote d'Azur, where he was unable to win his way back into the game from Redemption Island. I saw potential in him and invited him back for Blood vs Water, but when the doomed returnee tribe lost the first challenge he was unceremoniously booted again. Will the third time be the charm?

Nolan/Mysterygame2
1611 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
WE'RE READY FOR #8
1611 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
person 8
1611 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
WHO IS OUR WINNER?

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!