This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Lavita)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Lavita)

1749 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe, Lavita. Dana has won immunity and Chandler is on Ghost Island, everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
- Now that you have merged, how much about the dynamics changes?
- Are old tribe lines a factor or is this one new tribe of 12?
- How important is this vote moving forward?
- With all the powers potentially floating around due to Ghost Island, how difficult could this merge vote become?
- Anything else you would like to add?

Votes are due by 6pm EST. SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1749 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
QUESTIONS:
- Now that you have merged, how much about the dynamics changes? No idea how the dynamic has changed. But, I'm open to figuring that out with everyone.

- Are old tribe lines a factor or is this one new tribe of 12? I believe this is an new tribe of 12. Being this game is played on tengaged. Several of us have worked with each other and against each other. This merge will open new doors for everyone. Some will fall and some will prevail.

- How important is this vote moving forward? Extremely important seeing how I have yet to find my footing and place among this tribe. Very worried.

- With all the powers potentially floating around due to Ghost Island, how difficult could this merge vote become? It can be simple if people allow them too. But, with the number at a large of 12. Anything can happen if someone feels threatened enough to better their position among this tribe.

- Anything else you would like to add? Not a single person has reached out to me for tribal so far as I answer these questions. Possible red flag? To be determined....
1749 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
QUESTIONS:
- Now that you have merged, how much about the dynamics changes? No idea how the dynamic has changed. But, I'm open to figuring that out with everyone.

- Are old tribe lines a factor or is this one new tribe of 12? I believe this is an new tribe of 12. Being this game is played on tengaged. Several of us have worked with each other and against each other. This merge will open new doors for everyone. Some will fall and some will prevail.

- How important is this vote moving forward? Extremely important seeing how I have yet to find my footing and place among this tribe. Very worried.

- With all the powers potentially floating around due to Ghost Island, how difficult could this merge vote become? It can be simple if people allow them too. But, with the number at a large of 12. Anything can happen if someone feels threatened enough to better their position among this tribe.

- Anything else you would like to add? Not a single person has reached out to me for tribal so far as I answer these questions. Possible red flag? To be determined....
1748 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
- Now that you have merged, how much about the dynamics changes?
Well there's a lot more people. So that definitely changes the dynamics quite a bit.
- Are old tribe lines a factor or is this one new tribe of 12?
We don't know yet. We won't truly know until after this vote.
- How important is this vote moving forward?
Pretty important.
- With all the powers potentially floating around due to Ghost Island, how difficult could this merge vote become?
EVERY merge vote can become difficult when you have to weight the pros and cons of who knows how many twists/powers.
1748 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1748 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1748 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
*Stands*
1748 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
*stands*
1748 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Yes?
1748 days 14 hours ago
Majority
*sits*
1748 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
*sits back down*
1748 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I feel like there's a lot of power in this game that lies in the hands of say 3 people and I'm not about to let the merge boot be a king among snakes.

I'm playing this for Tris
1748 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*stands*
1748 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Wtf is this
1748 days 14 hours ago
Majority
Snakes? You're one of the most dishonest people here
1748 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey Julian...So I found this cute little idol on ghost island...This idol is called the Recast Idol. When I play it, it acts like a normal idol and will keep me safe...As well as restart the voting period and give us another 24 hours to resend our votes. AFTER the original votes are read, of course.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!