This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #1

Topic » Challenge #1

1976 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alright so, normally I don't start off with this challenge (I think it's been almost 10 seasons since I've ran it), but with a cast like this, let's kick things off in a fun way.
1976 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
Hi
1976 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
scary
1976 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
This challenge is a group game classic called “Pass the Torch.” This season though, it comes with a twist.

The first person must write in one post
*lights torch*

And then must write in a second post
*passes torch to __*

Each tribe member must have the torch. Once the final member receives the torch, they must post
*lights torch in fire*

The first tribe to complete this wins! If after 1 hour no tribe completes this then the tribe who has passed the most torches will win immunity. In the event of a tie, whichever tribe reached this point first wins.

However, this is where the twist comes in. The tribe member who last holds the torch for the losing tribe will win immunity for the first tribal council, and also are not able to be possessed. So, will you play for your tribe to win, or will you play for yourself and look after #1?

Losers go to tribal council where someone will be  the first person voted out of Archetype Royale. In addition, the winning tribe will receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

Any questions?
1976 days 9 hours ago
rabbaj
SCREAMING
1976 days 9 hours ago
manalord
no can we start
1976 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
Am I too late
1976 days 9 hours ago
LusciousLips5
lets do this
1976 days 9 hours ago
JetsRock12
Lol
1976 days 9 hours ago
manalord
GO!~
1976 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll give another minute or so to plan things out and then we'll begin.
1976 days 9 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
did i miss check in? :/
1976 days 9 hours ago
paul028
Hii
1976 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alright both tribes have given the go-ahead in their chats so we're gonna start.

I'll count you down, you have until my GO post hits the 1 hour mark. Good luck
1976 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!