This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
as final 3 if i won i would of took paul with me
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
so dont you dare act like i was working with you i planned that
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
i dont get it how do you jury not understand i was controlling this season this whole time
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
i was teamed with 2 loyal and comp beasts who let me tell them what to do and look where i am now  that is why i should win and none could do anything about
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
it
2027 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
@Chandler

Oh girl I know about Cutthroat. I'm still ashamed haha. Also I think you make a really good comparison between your game in Ethiopia and my game here!

1- What was your biggest move?
This is a good question! :D
I think my ability to survive post swap was huge as just looking at the votes:
13th: Nathan/LoveLife #Saga #Kumamoto (2-1-1-1*)
11th: Crypt/Cryptspartan #Saga #Kumamoto (2-1-1)
10th: Gavin/Greyconverse #Saga #Kumamoto (Medevac)

Legit every round I was getting targeted and with the votes being that close, I'm really proud of myself. Especially the round Nathan went, I had to pull some serious magic to stay in the game.

Post merge I think it would be recognizing the fact that playing UTR was the best way to survive as I was coming in with a tribe of 3. Lot of people don't have that ability to chill and they play over the top causing them to get voted out.
Furthermore, I think at times being honest with people is a HUGE move. It doesn't leave people in the dark and feeling like shit if they get blindsided.

2-  Any regrets?
If anything, I kinda treated Azri badly when he got out cause I was really flip floppy that round. Originally I told Azri I wasn't voting him out but then when I found out Paul had an idol, I couldn't pass on the opportunity to take out a huge threat. But, I wish I knew about Paul's idol earlier so I wouldn't have given Azri false hope by accident :(

3- would you bring Paul to final if he had lose the challenge?
This is a tough question to answer but I think I would say no for one reason:
Paul and I had similar allies so tonight we may see a split in votes. Whereas if Paul wasn't here, I'm hoping I would get more support.
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
no that was going to happen anyway
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
see i knew they would both take me to finals 2 if they could
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
well you would
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
literally everyone acts like im a jerk but am i no so why not reward me for my goals
2027 days 2 hours ago
subfriend
Final 3 good job guys you made it!

I thought I 馃挴 made up my mind but now I think it's fair and square.

1. Paul I still believe you are a funny guy and it's so cute you won the sudden death question with my quote. But we don't talked a lot or you rarely reply our conversation in group talk or in personal.
Questions for you

i. Do you need my vote or not? Please explain the reason/s.

ii. Tell us which tribal council you voted with majority / eventually make that player get eliminated?

2. Keemstar! We were so good pre merge voting together as the deciding votes. sorry we actually didn't vote the same during the merge. Your name was never mentioned or be a target why do you think that's happened?

3. Mark! Your antics , your actions and all the moves that you made really make this season such a color.
is it the real you? which one is it just an act?
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
the real me is the loyal kind person who just wants some friends and wants to enjoy this as much as i can and give the person who earned it the win not someone who did nothing or making people look bad i just want people to know i just want to win this game i have tried so hard and i think it would be a mistake giving them the win but i hope thats lots for this jury that im the russel in this season like soama and im really more like a hero  i have never lied o you and i would be sad if you werent my friend
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
that  is true
2027 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
i need your vote or i will get no votes and i earned it
2027 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
@Azri

Hey brotha! Omg it was so fun being the Jon & Jaclyn alliance pre-merge (and some of post merge) with you <3

To be honest, I think my strategy to throw majority of merge challenges really helped me as people weren't worried about me being a comp beast. This allowed them to be more, "open", per se, with me when it came to plan inclusion as they always would think "Oh we don't have to worry about Keemstar!".

But, then I think my social game came into play where when I do get that footing to work with people, I am a pretty easy going guy to work with. One of the bigger reasons I think Jake got voted out premerge was how he turned into a dictator and just gave out orders. With my allies and I, it was more so a discussion than a one way convo. Lot of times I tried to turn the convo into a "how can this improve OUR game?" type of thing which I think is good as people want to feel heard in any relationship. Having that skill is key and I think I used it well this game to make others feel like their interests were also MY interests even if sometimes they weren't.

I'll be honest too, I think you possess the same skill mentioned above which is why I really enjoyed our alliance while it lasted. The only difference is that I think Johnny put pressure on you later in the merge which raised flags for others to target you in the game.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!