This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
my allance dominated that is why you all over on the jury but azri and chand
2026 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey ladies! Congrats for sitting on my spot!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/8449a7ccf8e081e77e0c56344bfc21b2/tenor.gif

It was a nice game and its the first time i'm a juror in a long time cuz my torch it was snuffed for 4 games on row.

https://i.imgur.com/9tKZCh1.gif

Lets do this!

First i would love to see you guys comparing jury to real survivor players

@Mark

i love u bae but you are such a paranoid and sometimes annoying kid. DUDE STOP CALLING PPL ON THE MAIN GROUP CUZ WE HAVE DIFERENT TIME ZONES!!
Personally speaking i love you but talking about game i really dont know what to say bc you spent a big part of the game on the outs cuz u didnt had skype so that screwed u a little.
You might think you did a lot of things on this game but honey you only voted Burger out and tbh that was amazing so congrats...
You depended a lot from me and Azri and tbh you're only on this banch cuz me and Azri saved your ass for so many TC that we ended up screwing our own game.
I love you and you did played nice but your paranoia was something really critical...
Anyway, i have 2 questions for u and 1 wish

1 -  How did u found your idol?
2 -  Without me and Azri what would be your strategy to be on your spot right now?
3- Tell me why the other guys dont deserve to win this game

@Keem

First of all YOU JUST GOT BLINDSIDED ON CUTTHROAT AND IM DEAD WITH THAT!

Keem i feel like you played a little like me on your Survivor group on the Ethiopia season but much more better cuz you played the sleeping beauty for a long time until the moment you woke up and founded your spot here (i may be wrong of course). That's good i guess bc i almost won doing that lmao
I loved your social game and your honest when u told me that u was voting me and liked that so congrats.
My questions for are kinda simple.

1- What was your biggest move?
2-  Any regrets?
3- would you bring Paul to final if he had lose the challenge?
@Paul bitch i saved your ass at Typhoon vote so you welcome :)

girl you was very shady and i besides some stuffs i liked your game cuz you played well. You played an idol, won immunities, lied when it was required and when it wasnt too. I felt you was very unpredictable and did thing only thinking on the consequences later.

Questions:

1-  Did u really did things only thinking on the consequences later?
2- Do u have some regrets?
3- why should i vote for u when you cuted me off after tried to blindside me?

I think is this guys... im sorry if i said and asked to much cuz im excited about being here
hate u all <3
GJ and GL

answer if u want

https://i.imgur.com/CMyL2pk.gif
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
1 -  How did u found your idol?

i found my idol at the merge after the 2nd tribal

2 -  Without me and Azri what would be your strategy to be on your spot right now?

well i would of throw the final 3 immiuity they couldnt take reach other so i was gonna throw it they would lose if they took the other to the end and i saved azri and i been loyal this full game to at least 2 people

3- Tell me why the other guys dont deserve to win this game

well i made a loyal allance i never tried anything and being a target made me a threat that made my  game play look better and to be honest i would of took paul to the final 2 if i won finally immiuity because keem floted and i want to show im not scared to make moves in this game i knew they would both take me if they won because the jury hates me and is so bitter and dont respect moves and that im the main reason they all are sitting thier rn
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
that was my plan this whole time i got 2 people to do what i wanted every time
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
and chand i could of easily voted you out but i wanted to keep my word as my friend
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
and jury if you ask azri if i saved him he will say i did for the ryan typ vote
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
and chand i pretended to be parinoid this whole season to make it look like i wasent calling the shots when you would of done worse if you didnt go with me
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
dont let the snake or the floter win let the person who made moves and is responiable for so many blindsidedes
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
and im the only 1 here trying to show my GAME BUT THIS JURY IS blocking everything i say its about out witting out playing and outlasting i done this and you jury know that in your sole i derseve to win this game
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
left in the season
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
you will see in the confessinals that i knew what was going on this whole time but pauls idol play but i knew she had 1 she made it so obv
2026 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Holy cow!

After 24 actual days, I honestly can’t believe I’m sitting here! This game was long, grueling, intense, and god knows how many other adjectives. We all came here in with one mission, to win and I’m hoping that after tonight I’ll make a good case to earn your vote. So let’s kick things off...

Premerge was ages ago and for me, it really was a roller coaster. On the original tribes, I found myself in a unique spot where I was in the middle Jake & Eli, then on the other side, Paul, with Azri and I in the middle. Now, at this point I considered Azri to be my closest ally and I felt confident in making the move on Jake. I will say this, Paul may want to take credit for the move on Jake but, I personally feel like the decision was more so based on what I wanted to do. I think Azri was comfortable voting either Paul or Jake. But, this can be debated forever.

Post-swap, I quickly found myself in the minority and managed to find a gem of an ally in Tris who helped me take out a huge player in Nathan. After that, it was just taking out people who didn't seem all that invested in the game. It was always nerve racking when the votes were read but, I had to keep faith in my social game and alliance with Tris to keep me alive. Thankfully, things worked out well and I managed to make it to the merge.

Merge is where things got really messy! I found myself in a position where I had to play all sides and keep my number of enemies low. I had a f3 alliance with Burger & Tris, as well as another alliance with Azri & Paul. Strategically I knew throwing challenges was a must as it seemed like challenge threats like Johnny were getting targeted with ease. But, even though I was throwing challenges, I still talked to my allies to keep the bonds strong. As the game went on though and allies went home, I made sure to stretch out my connections to Chandler and Mark to keep my options open!

Things did get messy and round after round, the people who I thought were my "allies" ended up doing other things that really made lines blurry. Left and right, allies were dropping not only through getting voted out but, when those in the game lied to me. Through thick and thin, I had to hold onto my like-ability hat and pray that I could continue not being targeted which ended up working well!

Speaking of my social game, I really believe it was my strongest asset this season. Even when I was backstabbed or lied to, I never lashed out. I had faith in my people skills and it showed to be strong as I won titles such as "Who would you trust with your life?". Furthermore, I showed that you can make it to Day 39 without the need of an idol but rather, through charisma and charm. :D

Overall, I really enjoyed playing this game with you all and I hope you respect my game! From the first vote to the last, you guys made this season awesome and I’ll never forget what happened these past three weeks <3

Best of luck Paul and Mark!
2026 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Also yes I did find out about the Chandler, Mark & Azri alliance but not till later on deep merge.
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
an allance that i was only responsible for getting your allys out and i was never gonnawork with you if it was final 2 i wanted me and paul
2026 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
no i told you

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!