This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Living Room

Topic » [S3] Living Room

2891 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Brittany gets the deciding vote here
2891 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I cant do it now.. Later tonight?? :S
2891 days 8 hours ago
JesseM
Like what time later tonight? Can we just wait for tomorrow? I think we have had enough for one night with the double eviction!
2891 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Alright, we'll do it tomorrow.

Please join me tomorrow (6/3) @ 7 PM Eastern for the FINAL FOUR Head of Household Competition, and nomination ceremony!

Goodnight HouseGuests, and remember...

someone is ALWAYS watching :)
2891 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm so sorry!
2891 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
Damn
2891 days 8 hours ago
JesseM
Okay awesome! Thank you! <3 Good night everyone
2887 days 8 hours ago
JesseM
Here!
2887 days 8 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hello
2887 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
lets do this
2887 days 8 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Ok so Brittany and I have been nominated for eviction this week, but I have the power to veto one of Jesse's nominations. I have decided to use the POV on myself, which means Cole you are the only possible replacement nominee.

Brittany and Cole are now nominated, and I must now decide to evict one of the nominees
2887 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
*tears up* I'm not ready
2887 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
It's been too long :( Goood Luck!
2887 days 8 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I've given this a lot of thought over the few days since HOH, I haven't had much else to do haha since I'm still recovering. It's a very tough decision because you've both been great allies, I wouldn't be here without both of you doing what you've done, and I don't think I should have the sole vote to evict either of you, but yet here we are :/

There's not much game left, so the only two factors to consider are the final HOH and the final 2. Again I don't see a whole lot of difference in the two of you, you're both solid competitors, good people, and there's no glaring reason to evict one of you over the other. So basically I just have to go with my gut haha, I know this is going to upset one of you, but there is literally no way out of this which sucks :/ So I have decided to evict
Brittany. I'm so sorry, you've played a fantastic game, this is just what my gut is saying :/ Will it backfire? Who knows haha, we'll find out I guess :/
2887 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I understand, congratulations Cole! Make it to that final 2, you got my vote :*

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!